SECRETS | p. finger

pieck | fem!reader

     the sunlight seeping through your window tickled your cheeks awake and it took all of your willpower to open your eyes. you squinted at the blinding light, closing your eyes and opening them once again to adjust.

     you yawned and lazily lifted yourself up from the bed, sitting up without doing anything before tangling your fingers through your hair to get rid of the knots. you were still sleepy, staring at the wall with blank eyes.

     "good morning, y/n."

     you screamed and fell on the ground in fear, landing on your back with a loud thud. your eyes were wide and the sleepiness you tried to shoo away had now disappeared at the rude awakening.

     "p-pieck?" you squeaked out, seeing the black-haired woman peek at you from the bed. she laughed softly and held out her hand for you to hold, dragging you up to the bed once you did. "what are you doing here? i thought you still have work with marley?" you questioned, hissing at the blinding pain on your back.

     "it's my day off, and i thought it would be nice to surprise my girlfriend while she's sleeping." pieck chuckled lowly and pecked your lips, "sorry for scaring you, baby."

     sighing, you shook your head. "no, it's fine. i just didn't notice you, why were you so quiet?"

     as you stared at your girlfriend to take in her view and presence, only did you notice that she stole one of your favorite shirts as a sleepwear. you smiled at how adorable she looked before cupping her cheeks, "nevermind. i'm just glad i can spend this miraculous day with you." you giggled, kissing her softly before pulling away.

     smirking, she wrapped her arms around your neck before climbing on your lap, surprising you more than she already did. "well, we have all the time in the world, don't we?" she purred seductively, pulling your face closer until her breath fanned your cheeks.

     blinking with a bright blush suddenly covering your face, you gulped. pieck found this amusing, flashing you a small smile full of confidence. she grabbed your shaky hand, placing it on her thigh as the shirt riddled up to expose her skin.

     "won't you spend some time with me, y/n?"

— ❂ —

     the black-haired warrior beside you stretched her limbs with a yawn, stumbling a bit as the two of you walk towards the diner you often visit at for lunch.

     pieck decided to leave her crutches at your home, deciding to spend the day without any troubles between the two of you. you were there to help her anyways, and she wouldn't pass up any chance to have you pressed up against her.

     just thinking about it, as well as the events early that morning, sent a blazing fire straight through her groin making her bite her lip.

     day offs like this were very rare, and pieck would do literally anything just to get you to spend time with her.

     "pieck, are you alright?" your concerned voice woke her up from her little dream and she blinked, looking at you with a coy smile before wrapping her arms around you.