PRETTY BOY | [manga character]

colt grice | fem!reader

requested

warning:
obviously manga spoilers

     retreating what's left of liberio, you and your other friends hang by the airship, shooting down the guards of the marley nation who pointed their guns at you while shouting orders at each other.

     you look at the destruction happening beneath you, a hint of guilt shining in your e/c eyes as they land on innocent dead bodies. scoffing, you looked away and entered the ship with the other soldiers following after you. you laid on the floor of the ship, a bit exhausted after killing a lot of people and sighed, while the others crowded around each other to celebrate their victory. connie knelt beside you, smirking before pulling you up to give you a tight hug. 

     "i was scared that i was gonna lose you along with the others," he mumbled in your hair as you returned his action. you chuckled and shook your head, jean and sasha joining in the warm embrace with small smiles.

     "aw, connie, you changed a lot." you teased the golden-eyed boy who only scoffed, "you're suddenly soft and caring, what happened?" 

     the rest of the survey corps cheered, with floch being in the middle of the group. "a win to the new eldian empire!" he yelled, the others following his yell.

     sasha soon pulled away from the hug and grinned, "well, can't wait to eat!" she happily exclaimed before joining the others.

     you looked around the ship, your smile slowly disappearing as you noticed something was off. even your stomach was churning at how off it was and you felt like you could puke your dinner a while ago at how worried you were. you might've been victorious, but it felt like something was coming to take away something important and you had to be on guard.

      "huh? he isn't back yet?" you heard jean mumble to himself, looking behind him where the open door of the airship was. your heart dropped to your feet and you looked at the copper-haired, about to ask what he meant.

     the sound of string retracting caught your attention. your eyes landed on the sudden body that climbed over the entrance, your eyes wide as the child turned around to point a gun towards an unsuspecting brunette.

     within seconds, you rushed forward to cover for your friend and fell to your butt in the process, the bullet she shot lodging on your thigh. you groaned and sucked up the stinging pain pain, ignoring the fact that it was literally burning your insides and blood was beginning to drip on the floor. the others screamed and shouted in a panic, rushing to your aid. the child's eyes grew wide in shock and as she prepared to shot once again, another child stopped her from doing so.

     "gabi, stop!" the blond child exclaimed, pulling the gun away from her. just as the other survey corps moved to restrain them, another figure got in and and protected the two kids from the soldiers, only to receive a punch and a kick as they tied ropes to restrict them. 

     "what the fuck? seriously?" jean groaned in annoyance and turned to you, grabbing a clean white cloth that connie grabbed from the first aid kit. he got to work on fixing your bullet wound, cringing at the sight of the blood that continued to escape.