IN THE SAME ROOM | e. smith

erwin | gender-neutral!reader

warning:
sexual content

     erwin smith, the commander of the survey corps, was a terrifying man to cross.

     a man who threw out his remaining morals and humanity to bring the taste of freedom to the people within the walls. a great, strategic leader who will sacrifice his soldiers if the dire situation needs it to be.

     despite his terrifying skills and intelligent when he leads, his god-like looks saved him from any kind of hatred and critics from the regiment and outside of it.

     sculpted by the finest artist in wall sina, erwin smith was a handsome blond man with the bluest gem for eyes. slicked hair that showed off his defined face structure, beautiful nose, plump lips, and amazing thick eyebrows with a perfectly shaped face to match the seriousness and cold look he always wear.

     big, strong, and tall.

     everyone would cower upon seeing him even from afar, some would be too afraid stepping in to his office in fear of erwin judging their every move or send them to their deaths.

     it was hilarious, though.

     anyone who was close to erwin knew he was far from the rumors that spread like wildfire. he wasn't a terrifying man, even off the field, he was a sweetheart who cared about the lives of the many soldiers under his leadership. a man who simply wanted to follow his dreams but was burdened with the glory of humanity on his shoulders in exchange for curiosity and knowledge.

     a normal man but with high expectations from the humanity itself.

     his office, a considered terrifying domain, was the calmest room and close-to-home in the regiment. it had all the comfort you would ever need, but his intimidating and authoritative aura seemed seep out and blind those who stepped inside whenever they needed him.

     you, however, were never bothered by it.

     in fact, you always welcomed it whenever you were in the room.

     because a sweet gentleman such as erwin smith could make those simple and baseless rumors come true so easily with a snap of his fingers.

     "e-erwin, someone might see..." you whispered, e/c hues looking up to the blond before slightly glancing behind you. to the closed door of his office. closed, but not locked.

     his own blue eyes looked down on you, hard and stern with his big hand gently rubbing the back of your head. "you wanted this, didn't you?" erwin asked, voice deep and dark as he brought a finger under your chin.

     from underneath erwin's desk, you gulped and clung into his thighs, cheeks hot and lips trembling. "y-yeah but i thought... late at night, not in the middle of the day." you whispered, licking your lips as your eyes dropped from his face and to his bulge that screamed for your attention.

     "too late, sweetheart, you offered." he pushed you further onto his crotch with a shit-eating grin, "now get to work."

     in less than a second, your nimble fingers worked in removing erwin's pants. it was always a hassle, with the straps and useless uniform, but it was worth the effort and wait when you finally got his cock free.