RADIO | i. langnar

[modern au!] ilse | fem!reader

requested

     "hello, rose high! welcome to your daily lunch radio show," connie yelled over the mic excitedly, "this is connie springer!" he introduced himself, a bright smile decorating his lips even if the listeners couldn't see it.

     beside him, was an emerald-eyed male who clapped his hands vigorously. "and this is eren jaeger!" he exclaimed cheerfully as he pressed a button, the whole sound booth filling up with sounds of audiences' cheers and clapping.

     the two laughed and gave each other a high-five before proceeding. "another beautiful day, yes?" connie hummed out calmly, leaning against his chair while adjusting the headset.

     "indeed!" eren replied with enthusiasm but he soon frowned as he uttered the next sentence, "but it's sad that we're close to the end of the school year."

     "yes, yes. that's a pain in the butt. but oh! what's this, jaeger?" connie grinned, his eyes shifting to the silent h/c-haired who wore a bright smile. "we have another guest, huh? care to introduce her?"

     "alright, rose high students. let's give a round of applause to the president of the student council, y/n l/n!"

     the same sound effects from earlier played through the whole booth, making the three of them laugh at how silly it was. the two gave her a signal to speak and y/n leaned forward to the mic, "hello, everyone! hope you're enjoying your lunch." she spoke out, her voice of authority which she usually has was now replaced with a more laid back tone.

      "it's been a while since we got a female guest here." the golden-eyed student turned to his partner who nodded solemnly, "our past guests were, well... let's just say that eren didn't like them." he chuckled out awkwardly, suddenly getting flashbacks of eren fighting and arguing with reiner braun, jean kirchstein, and oluo bazado. those memories he buried deep in his mind kept crawling back up and as he glanced at his partner, he couldn't help but shudder at how bad it always ended up. 

     each ended with a bruise or two and having a teacher breaking them up before a full-on brawl could ensue. it was still a wonder how eren was still studying in their school after all the trouble he caused or how their radio show was still up and running and being funded by the school. nonetheless, one more fuck up and there's a huge chance that they'll lose their segment every lunch so connie just had to watch out for eren before he could do any stupid shit.

     "damn right, i don't." eren chuckled out, a bit prideful.

     "language."

     connie cleared his throat and wore a shaky smile, turning his attention to the president of the student council. she was smiling cheerfully, even if she did receive numerous reports about the radio club being the most reckless yet fun club the school ever encountered. the h/c-haired had warned them numerous times about their actions so you could say that there's a bit of a tension between their club and her, but y/n was nice enough not to let it get in the way.

     "so, we have y/n here because there's questions we have to ask about the end of the school year activities!" connie grinned, "and of course, we have questions and confessions from the students of rose high and you'll be answering them."