YOURS | a. leonhardt

[MODERN AU] annie | fem!reader

warning:
sexual content

     "i missed you," you mumbled against the blonde's warm lips.

     her icy blue eyes travel all over your clothed body, her small frame hovering over yours. heat radiated off of her like a fireplace on a cold december night, spreading across the room and engulfing you in a warm intoxicating hug.

     "don't leave me again." you continued in the softest voice possible, eyes replicating sadness and longing. "just... leave him and stay with me forever."

     annie no longer replied to your plea, but captured your lips on hers again to shut you up. she sat down on your hips, gyrating her core against your skin as you pull her close to you. with your eyes shut and ignoring the slight tug of your heart, you moaned against her lips before pulling away.

     she attacked your neck and left a burning trail of marks and bruises, while your hands travel around her body. you arched your back, pressing against her harder. you moaned her name out quietly, getting rid of her hair tie and letting her golden locks cascade down her neck and shoulders.

     "god, i missed you." you heard her mumble against your skin, before nipping at the sensitive spot of yours and sucking your skin harshly. you were so close against her, like two souls merging into one, that you could feel her heartbeat matching with yours.

     you whimpered, pressing your thighs together to control the heat spreading across your lower regions. "just fuck me, annie. i need you so bad." you cried out, clinging on to her body with a pout.

     the corner of her lips tugged upwards and she leaned back, only to remove her white hoodie. throwing it across the room, her bra followed and you caught sight of bite marks on her chest that weren't definitely yours.

     you frowned, sitting up with her still on top of you, to grope her soft breasts. she shuddered under your touch, biting her lower lip to contain her sounds. "he left you these, didn't he?" you tried to contain the jealousy in your voice, though your eyes betrayed you.

     annie didn't reply again, sending your heart to a tragic death in the pit of your stomach. you ignored the painful ache of your heart and cleared your mind from annie's real relationship. thus, you decided to pleasure her instead.

     why should you concern yourself with him? you were nothing more than each other's plaything. she wasn't yours, and you weren't hers.

     you groped her chest, twisting her hardened buds between your fingers. she hummed, tilting her head with eyes closed just as more sinful sounds escaped her lips.

     "i pleasure you better than him, right, mommy?" you whispered against her skin, taking one of her buds in your mouth. you bit on her nipple gently, before sucking the bud and using your tongue. she gasped in pleasure, arching her back for more.

     you pulled away, your mouth being replaced by your fingers. you looked up at her with fake innocence in your glazed eyes, "answer me." you pinched her harshly and she cried out, muffled afterwards by biting on her lip.