GAME | e. smith

erwin | fem!reader

     it was a normal rest day for the survey corps, where soldiers of different age lounge around the old stone castle. for a needed rest day, the castle was somehow energetic with cheers and laughter from the 104th graduates who was not to keen on sleeping all day.

     they were all seated together inside the empty dining hall, just finishing the twelfth round of truth and dare with an empty bottle. they were about to go again, hoping that it would land on armin who was surprisingly safe ever since they started, when the wooden doors slammed open.

     the poor cadets screamed in shock, some falling out of their chairs and the other clinging to the people beside them. they didn't hear anyone outside and of course they'd be surprised at the sudden intrusion.

     more light came streaking inside as a silhouette stood by the door, arms crossed over their chest as they look around.

     you stepped inside, your eyes slightly growing wide at the sight of the appalled soldiers at the end of the room. it soon clicked to you upon seeing them scattered on the floor or clinging to the others and all you could do was laugh apologetically, "oops, sorry."

     nearing their table, they stood up and saluted as a form of respect but you waved it off. after all, you scared them out of their wits just a second ago. you greeted them cheerfully and they did the same just as you pulled out a chair, sitting among the soldiers of your squad.

     "so, what are you guys doing here?" you asked, your eyes darting to armin who was just beside you. "don't you want to spend your rest day by sleeping?"

     eren replied immediately, a huge grin on his face, "we're playing truth or dare! do you want to join us, squad leader?"

     the copper-haired soldier he usually gets in an argument with scoffed and you sighed internally, knowing that another fight would break out sooner or later. "you can't just ask squad leader that, dumbass--"

     "no, it's okay," cue eren sticking out his tongue, "i kind of want to play. it's been years." you admitted, a soft smile dancing on your lips.

     jean, as well as the others, looked a bit surprised at your quick approval while eren cheered. he grabbed the bottle in the middle of the table, "okay! whoever this lands on is next!"

     you watch the item spin for a few seconds in a calm state while the others were a bit... rigid, to say the least. they had enough of getting picked, especially when armin hasn't been chosen by the bottle's fate. they were beginning to get tired of choosing truth all the time to save themselves from embarrassing dares.

     with bated breaths, the bottle slowed down and soon enough... it landed on you.

     you blinked owlishly, glancing at the object with a small pout for choosing you so soon, before glancing back at the soldiers who eyed you with interest. "i choose... truth." you told them.

     an option for a pussy such as yourself, but you were proud to say that. you might've joined the game without any care earlier but never in your life would you embarrass yourself doing dares, especially if they come from younger people.