TIPSY | h. zoe

hange | fem!reader

warning:
sexual content (drunk sex), mentions of alcohol

     "hange, we should go back..." you whispered in their ear, lips red and swollen from the latter's needy kiss moments ago. "they'll notice we're gone and--" your train of thoughts stopped when their lips attach on your neck, sucking on that ticklish spot that left you panting and whining.

     "shit, wait..." you whined, trying to pull away from their grip, "as much as i want to have sex with you, we're both drunk. and the others are going to look for us."

     you were lucky you only drank two cups of alcohol, enough to make you tipsy but your common sense was still present. hange, on the other hand, has always been an alcoholic. they would never pass up an opportunity to be drunk, especially when it's just squad leaders, the commander, and the other adults in the regiment.

     your expectation for the night was nothing big: just a few drunk adults passed out in the dining hall, miche and moblit probably helping them head to their room to rest, and hange forever challenging every breathing being to a dance off. their alcohol tolerance has always been low, you knew that for many years so you always remind them not to drink too much unless they want to embarrass themselves in front of others.

     although hange has already done that for so many years now, sober or not.

     you only thought that you'd be dragging the brown-haired soldier to their room at the end of the night, telling them to sleep or else you'll kill them by the next morning. you never expected that they'd drag you out of the dining hall in the middle of festivities, bringing you to a random room, pinning you to the wall where they began kissing you feverishly.

     "hange..." you muttered again, closing your eyes as they removed the straps of your uniform with clumsy hands. your voice was low and a warning, though you made no effort to stop them at all.

     "i don't think i can wait any longer," they muttered hoarsely, "we'll be quick, darling. i promise." they cupped your cheeks, pressing their lips on yours. it was different from earlier: full of love and warmth like their usual kisses that made you smile.

     they looked at you as they unbuttoned your top, "this is okay, right? tell me to stop." hange whispered next to you. you could still smell the strong alcohol the two of you drank earlier from their breath. their cheeks were flushed red, eyes slightly hazy and droopy while looking at you for permission.

     "i want this too, don't worry." you muttered with a smile, "you're drunk though, so stop when you don't want it anymore, yeah?"

     they let out a quiet laugh, shaking their head. "i'm not going to stop, darling, don't worry." they replied, holding the hand on their cheek as they kissed your palm. "i might be drunk, but i know well enough i'm horny."

     rolling your eyes, you smiled and gave them the 'go ahead'. their fingers removed your buttons hastily, ready to rip it off but chose not to. they licked their lips once your top was discarded on the ground, hands grabbing your chest immediately. "fuck, you're so beautiful." they rasped out, the pupils in their eyes practically full blown. their lips kissed your neck once again, biting and sucking on your skin while their hands played with your breasts. their thumbs teased your nipples, giggling when they heard you whimper.