𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

I woke up with a jolt, sitting up as I panted, looking around my surroundings. I felt the soft texture of my bed's comforter, I turned to my right and saw Hermione sleeping soundly.

I ruffled my hair as I yawned, I didn't know what time it is, but observing the darkness of the sky outside the window, it must be early in the morning.

I stretched, wearing my slippers which were given by Molly as I walked out of the dorm quietly.

I expected Harry to be awake because he always struggled to fall asleep, but there was no one in the common room.

The fireplace was the only source of light after I was engulfed by the darkness, I sat on the couch, seeking warmth from the fire, my cold feet was gone. I watched the small fire on the fireplace flicker around.

I started to rethink the feeling earlier, when I woke up. It felt like waking up from a nightmare, but I couldn't even remember if I dreamt or not.

Upon realizing a few things, this was the same thing I felt when I woke up on the hospital wing last year. When I dreamt about my mom, I immediately felt my heart drop to my stomach.

How was she? Where is she? Does she even exist here?

Until now, there was still no information about my presence in the wizarding world, I haven't got a single clue about my mother, I haven't got the time to search for anything.

I sniffled, my emotions taking over as I cried silently. I miss my mom so much, even though I liked being here, nothing compares to being with your only family.

I felt pathetic all of a sudden, I'm crying here, messed up about the things happening to me, when I'm not even sure if all of these are real at all.

If Hogwarts is real at all.

Well, it does feel real, but I can't be too sure. I miss California so badly, the warmth and the breeze of the beach, the birds flying unto the docks, my friends and I going to the arcade. I miss it all.

"Why the hell am I feeling damn emotional? I'm not usually like this." I muttered to myself as I rubbed my arms.

I blinked a few times, getting rid of my teary eyes, I didn't want to cry anymore, I feel weak when crying.

I sighed, standing up, but immediately sitting again when I felt a painful shot on my body, I groaned, hugging my stomach.

When I stood up again, my feet hit something hard, and a loud groan emerged from behind me. My drowsiness faded away once I heard the noise, I immediately stood up straight in fright.