𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

CHAPTER SIXTY SIX: 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒-𝐈𝐍-𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   These past few weeks were just basically Sirius, Draco, and I quarantined inside Grimmauld Place.

   And I thought I'd get a pass on Covid in another world.

   Remus would drop by at times, keeping us company and bringing us the best croissants we've tasted. He'd tell us news about his mission on keeping lookout for the other werewolves.

   Tonks, however, was too busy since she was one of the highest paid Aurors in the Wizarding World. Sometimes, she'd send us letters telling us how her day went like, it must've really sucked to be professional.. well she's probably used to it by then.

   The twins were really busy on the shop, it was crammed with people every single day, which doesn't surprise me at all because they do make great products. I've sent a letter to George to ask why they'd send me a Love Potion and how comical it was. He only sent a reply saying, "You seemed to be needing it a lot, goodluck!" And it completely annoyed me.

   Maybe they've gone bonkers after all.

   I would've gone to Hogwarts, I'd rather study and walk around and everything else, but that'll mess up everything considering that I wasn't there for almost two years, which means I don't have any idea on what they're studying, and I'm a walking zombie which will probably scare the kids more than they're scared of Voldemort.

  It really is crazy, isn't it? Years ago I was just a teenager fan-girling over her favourite book, now she is inside the book, living like she really does exist in it.

  I just miss Mom, truly. She might not come to my mind at all times because of these challenges I was supposed to do, but I know that deep inside, I'll always be thinking about her. What could she be doing back in California? Is she thinking about me too? Is she looking for me? Do I even exist there?

   I just can't believe I went through three different worlds in a span of one and a half year. In those three worlds, I met my own families, and it was all worthwhile. I better stop forming bonds now, because the more I get attached, the more it hurts when it ends.

  Will this end? The same question was still in my mind since third year, is this real? Or was it all just a dream I'm living in? What state of life am I in right now?

  The more I think about it, the more I get even more confused. I was too focused on this timeline to even think about my own timeline. At first, I thought it would be great if I was to live inside a fictional world, but the longer it lasts, I happen to realize that it is fictional, but it doesn't mean it won't affect me at any course.