𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE: 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE: 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   I sat on the bed in the hospital wing, feeling like all of my energy has been drained. Tonks made sure to sit next to me, wrapping an arm around me while Madame Pomfrey cured the others.

  "How did he die?" Tonks whispered, the others were only silent in grief. "How did it happen?"

  Harry inhaled, before speaking.

  "Snape killed him," Harry replied. "I was there, I saw it. We arrived back on the Astronomy Tower because that's where the Mark was... Dumbledore was ill, he was weak, but I think he realized it was a trap when we heard footsteps running up the stairs. He immobilized me, I couldn't do anything, I was under the Invisibility Cloak.. and then Greengrass came through the door and disarmed him--"

  I could sense the others turning to me when Daphne was mentioned. I couldn't still believe that everything I saw earlier was real. I hope everything was just a dream. Tonks' hold on me tightened while I looked down at the ground.

  ".. more Death Eaters arrived-and then Snape.. and Snape did it. The Avada Kedavra." Harry couldn't go on.

  I could hear some burst into tears. I, myself didn't know what to feel at the moment. All I could think of was negative thoughts, that's for sure.

  "Shh, listen!" Ginny said and everyone fell silent.

  Heard all over Hogwarts, was a phoenix's cries. It sounded like cries at first, but it slowly began to turn into a song. A beautiful melody, Fawkes was grieving for Dumbledore.

  Guilt slowly made its way to me, like the song made a curse wear off me, I could now feel everything all at once. My heart felt dread and sorrow.. and guilt.

  I let Dumbledore die.

  I changed the story.. now Daphne and Theo are Death Eaters. But if I didn't.. Draco would be the one in their place.

  It's a lose-lose situation.

  I bit down my lip, trying to ignore the lump forming in my throat while I thought about what happened tonight.

  Whenever I tried to fix something.. I ended up breaking it even more.

First, Loki and Peter.

Then Tony.

  Now, it was Daphne and Theo.

  I truly didn't belong in this universe. I tried so hard to be one of them, but remembering what Dumbledore told me in third year, he knew that I didn't belong here.