ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

CHAPTER FOURTY TWO: 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

"So, what actually happened before I disappeared?" I asked once we finally sat in the comfort of the couches.

"Before we tell you, what was the last thing that you could remember before you went in the future?" Hermione asked me, settling in her swivel chair. Tea and pastries appeared in front of us, in which my three companions seemed to be busy with already.

Crap, I forgot to tell them they're just fictional and I'm the odd duck that went back in time.

"Uh, I remember sleeping, that was the night when, um," I tilted my head, trying to recall the events that happened, but it seemed so blurry. "Sorry, I'm trying to remember." I sheepishly smiled at them.

I crossed my arms, trying to focus while three wizards, two witches, two Asgardians and a superhero stared at me, waiting for my answer.

"5 points from Gryffindor, for loitering."

"Are you guys going to Hogsmeade on Saturday?"

"Dude, look where you're walking. If I haven't caught you, I'm sure you would've broken some bones now."

"Ron would never be able to handle of being away from Harry."

"I got it!" I almost jumped at my sudden recalling of events. "It was the day Snape took points because Harry and I were playing around with the twins in the hallways, then there was Daphne and we were talking about going to Hogsmeade, then that thing about Ron being mad at Harry. Then I fell asleep and now I woke up right in this timeline." I said, before panting, I felt like I rapped.

"I knew it," Hermione's eyebrows creased in worry. "Nicolette, you're going to need to process these informations I'm about to tell you, but please, don't freak out."

"O...kay." I slowly nodded, kinda feeling nervous.

"The morning after we slept, I tried to wake you up, but you aren't waking up." Hermione said.

"Nicolette, isn't that your nightmare?" Peter nudged me.

"Nightmare?" Harry asked.

"Right, I had a nightmare, the three of you was trying to wake me up and then you said you hoped I didn't, suddenly there was this hissing." I fidgeted with my sleeves.

"Hissing?" Ginny frowned before looking at Harry who grew pale. Everyone went silent, I could hear Loki sipping his tea loudly before Hermione broke the awkward silence.

"So as I was saying, we thought of you being poisoned or some kind of enchantment. Yet, you were still breathing, Dumbledore and Snape did everything to wake you up, so we let you stay in the hospital wing." Hermione gulped, "Two weeks later, you stopped breathing."