𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃?▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

"Miss Cullen, Mister Potter, Mister Weasley!"

I eventually snapped out of my trance, sitting up after leaning on my arms for so long, I was really sleepy. It seemed like Harry and Ron were feeling the same.

Professor Trelawney walked towards us, I immediately poked Harry then he poked Ron, we sat up straight as Hermione shook her head. "What do we have here?"

Hermione cleared her throat before speaking, "Do you mind me trying?" she asked. Professor Trelawney motioned for her to go on. "The Grim, possibly."

I groaned as I slumped back on my arms, immediately feeling sleepy again. I heard Hermione drop the ball thing before walking out of the classroom, leaving Professor Trelawney along with Harry and Ron confused. The Divination teacher continued her lesson anyways.

I was woken up by Harry, telling me that Divination has ended and we had to find Hermione. I stretched while I yawned, we skeptically walked down the stairs.

"She's gone mental! She's never behaved like that in class!" Ron exclaimed while I was already ahead of them, eager to go to the Great Hall.

"We have to take this back," Harry said before picking up the magic ball.

"We're not going back there!" Ron grimaced.

"Same, I'm not going back there, I am very tired." I pointed at the Divination classroom which had so many steps.

"Fine, I'll see you both later." Harry went back up the stairs with the ball. "See ya," Ron said before pulling me with him. We walked farther as I yawned again.

"Can't you just leave me here? I'm going to have a nap at the floor, I'll catch up with you at the Great Hall... or you could carry me back to the common room." I closed my eyes while I breathed heavily.

"Bloody hell, Nicolette. Have you gotten any sleep today? You seem so.. drowsy!" Ron furrowed his eyebrows as I leaned on his back.

I stayed up late last night when I had a nightmare about being back home, but my mom didn't recognize me. That nightmare scared me shitless so I didn't bother going back to sleep.

Also, we stayed up late last night after I forced Ron and Harry to apologize to Hermione. Well, the Firebolt incident happened and the three didn't talk to each other for a week. Hermione always went with me in classes while the two boys professed their anger towards the girl. I was also furious at Harry and Ron, giving them disappointed looks for their immature behaviour just because of a rat and a broom. Hermione might not be responsible for Scabbers going missing, but she did tell McGonagall about the Firebolt in which the Head of Gryffindor House confiscated for reviewing.