𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND NINE: 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

     I gasped out my breath as I laid somewhere, feeling completely exhausted when all I did was sleep. I turned to my left to adjust my breathing as my body felt like it was beaten up.

    I grunted when I felt the hard, cold material on my back. I must've fallen on the floor again.

     I finally opened my eyes and I immediately closed it when I saw the bright blue sky which made me close my eyes a bit due to the brightness of it.

Am I dead?

     "Excuse me, are you feeling alright?"

    Or am I encountering sleep paralysis?

    "Fuck off, demon! I'm calling our priest!" I yelled, not opening my eyes in case a demon will be greeting me once I opened it.

    But then I forgot that when you're experiencing sleep paralysis, you can't move or speak at all.

    "I quite don't get what you're saying young lady, but the train will be leaving soon." The unknown voice spoke once again.

   This feels familiar.

    "Is there something wrong going on, sir?" A young man's voice emerged.

    Holy cow, that sounds like Daniel Radcliffe. Oh my God. He's visiting me in my dream.. or was this actually Satan pretending to be Daniel Radcliffe?

    "Do you know this young lady, mister Potter? She refuses to open her eyes and she called me a demon.. she has been laying here for 15 minutes now."

Hearing those words made me open my eyes, making me see two people towering over me, the train conductor and..

"Harry!" I jumped, immediately standing up and realized I've been lying beside the Hogwarts Express for God knows what.

"There you are, we've been searching for you! What are you doing lying down here?" Harry helped me up as I dusted the dirt off my clothes.

"I don't know, I just woke up here! All I remember was falling asleep in a taxi after we left Grimmauld Place." I frowned, massaging the back of my head which has probably been lying on the hard concrete for a while now.

"I think I could recall Fred handing you a piece of sweet." Harry narrowed his eyes as he tried to remember.

Then it dawned on me.

"Apparition Bon-bons." I gritted my teeth in annoyance, remembering the piece of chocolate I ate in the taxi. "Where are they?"

"Right at the end of the train, they're still looking for you." Harry sighed, leading me through the crowded platform.