ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔

     I woke up again, sitting up from my bed, expecting to feel the soft, comforting texture of the carpet on the floor, only for me to gasp as I felt the cold instead.

    Once I've completely opened my eyes, my jaws dropped when I found modern furniture, a large window beside me, and a TV.

     A TV. There's a fucking television. Well, it's not that I've never seen a TV before, but there's a TV in front of me! I don't even know where's the rest of my friends!

     I shivered, looking down at my pajamas, I don't recall changing my clothes at all. I stood up, my legs wobbling as I felt like I've been sitting for a few hours now.

     I looked around the cozy place as I bit my lip, the interior made me feel like I was back home.

   Wait.

      I stopped on my tracks as I clasped my mouth, what if I've been gone for a few years, then my mom decided to move out, and now a building was rebuilt and I'm here?

     I walked closer to the large window, and I was shocked. This isn't California at all, there were large buildings, skyscrapers, the lights were magical and car lights were sprawled down the ground. 

     I heard chatters and I panicked, looking around for a place to hide, I went inside the closet next to the window, I winced when I felt something sharp poke me.

     I kept silent as the door opened, I could hear several people talking, I pressed my ears on the door, trying to eavesdrop.

     "...yeah, I mean after that party before you know, Ultron happened, there's no way I'm letting people enter my facility."

   Ultron?

   I heard someone clearing his throat.

   "You mean, our facility."

   "Oh, come on, really old man? You've been claiming my tower last time and now you're claiming this facility!"

   "And I'll do it again."

     I heard chuckles as I only stood still inside the not-so-spacey closet.

   "Wait, I'm not supposed to talk to you."

    "You boys, are childish." I heard a woman's voice said.

   "I don't know about you guys, but I'm about to take a nap." I heard a yawn.

   "If you'll take a nap at the vents again, might as well take your things with you, I could hear the vents open in the middle of the night and it was loud."

   "C'mon Tony, you're a billionaire and you can't even bother to build, I don't know, soundproof vents?"

   Tony?