𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: 𝐒

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: 𝐒.𝐏.𝐄.𝐖

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

      The following day arrived, while the trio seemed to be at ease, I was the opposite. Knowing that I shouldn't interfere with Cedric, my anxiety was lingering all over my body.

   We arrived at the Great Hall, I was there for breakfast, while the trio was there to look for the students who'll submit their names in the Goblet of Fire.

   I quickly ran on the table and grabbed a toast and smeared blueberry jelly over it. I munched quickly due to my neverending hunger. I watched as the trio spoke to the other students.

   "Anyone put their names in yet?" Ron asked, grabbing a toast from my hand, in which I returned with a strong kick to the arse.

  "Not really, most were from Durmstang. I haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts yet." A third year shrugged.

  As if on cue, Gred and Forge with Jordan entered the Great Hall, smiling victoriously holding two small vials.

  "We've got the potion, folks!" Fred yelled as they raised their potions.

   Everyone from Hogwarts cheered while I just laughed at them, waiting for the outcome of the potion.

   "D'you think this will work, Coley?" George nudged me, showing me the vial full of glowing liquid.

   "No, but I'd like to see you two fail so I'll wait for the outcome." I crossed my arms, smirking.

   "I can't believe you doubted our skills, that hurts." George gasped, placing a dramatic heart on his chest.

   "If you fail, you have to stop pulling pranks for a day and let Lee do it by himself." I said, smiling confidently.

   "Yeah, that sounds nice. It's Lee's day, baby!" Lee hollered, throwing his fists up.

   "A prank? Without us? Did I hear you wrong, love?" George turned to me in disbelief, grinning.

   "Yeah, I think Lee has the full potential to pull pranks without you two." I nodded smugly.

   George squinted his eyes on me for a second, before nodding.

   "Alright.. but, there's a condition. If this potion works, you'll have to go on a date with me." George raised an eyebrow as if to taunt me.

   "We have a deal." I nodded, hiding my smirk because I knew what would happen.

   That's not cheating, right?