𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

CHAPTER NINETY SIX: 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

       NOVEMBER 9TH.

  It has been ten days since Ron left us all behind, Harry and Hermione turned quiet most of the time but Draco and I always made sure to be there for them. Every night, Hermione would stand out of the tent a few minutes before we went to sleep, in hopes that Ron would come back, but she only became disappointed as the days passed. Hermione would sometimes cry in her sleep due to the amount of stress she has been going on. But it wasn't only her.

  My nose has been bleeding from time to time and it concerned the three so much, but I figured the reason for it was my lack of sleep and my sudden stop at the intake of the pills. I think I have been doing well without it, but turns out, it made everything worse.

  Our normal routine continued, the hunt for food and us alternately wearing the locket. The lack of Ron dimmed the tent, and the only thing we could do about it was to move along with what we planned in the first place.

  At every passing day, the more I badly missed George and everyone else. I just wish we would be able to see each other again, but sending our Patronuses would be risky.

  Harry and Hermione has been concerned a lot about Ginny, Neville and Luna while Draco and I were the same for Daphne and Theo. At every passing day, my mind couldn't help but worry about Daphne even more. I was worried so much about the Death Eaters treating her there I almost teleported to Malfoy Manor impulsively. The search for Draco made it worse as more Ministry officials walked around.

  Ever since that conversation with Ted and the goblins, we became even more immersed with the plan, Harry taking the lead as always. Harry and Hermione kept getting new information from Phineas Nigellus, while Draco and I only listened as usual, not wanting Phineas know that we've been with his great-great-great grandson all along. Harry, Hermione and Draco had been busy contemplating about where the real sword of Gryffindor would possibly be, I knew I had the answer but it was against the only rule I have made for myself, it being "Do not meddle with the timeline by giving the answers right away."

  I knew it was cruel for me to do that, but like before, I just need to watch everything happen, only making a move when a life is at risk.

  Like always, Phineas would give us a hateful tone but he gave us answers, nonetheless. Being wanted all over the Wizarding World mad it hard for us to make a move, so Phineas Nigellus was our only choice to getting info from the outside. We instantly became used to the camping life, thanks to Draco who knew many things about fishing (once mentioning he always used to fish before with his late grandfather, Abraxas Malfoy) and Hermione who could transfigure leaves to necessities.

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ʰᵖ ˣ ᵐᶜᵘOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara