𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   I woke up at loud chatters downstairs, I sat up from the bed and tidied it as if no one slept there. I knew Ron, Hermione and Ginny would arrive today so today's also going to be the day I'd move to my own place.

  I tiptoed to the door and opened it quietly, grinning when I saw a tray of food on the ground with a note. I immediately picked it up and closed the door.

  I quickly ate my breakfast, reading through the notes given to me.

     Nicolette,

      I am sincerely sorry since you're not able to eat with us on your last breakfast here for a while, but I'll make sure to bring you some foods at your place. Our last meeting didn't ended up nice, so I'm really sorry, dear. Please do write back to us. You can use the floo on Sirius' room, the address is Block 27, Ilfracombe.

Molly       

    I opened another note behind the first one.

      Supergirl,

     I'm so sorry for what happened last night, it was just a heat of the moment but I understood what you could've felt. My heart wouldn't take it if you won't forgive me, so please, forgive Uncle Sirius. About last night again, it really is better to be safe at your own place than hearing dear old Walburga's screeches everyday, I wouldn't forgive myself if she ruins your eardrums. Oh, and about your traces of being here, I made Kreacher swear to not mention you to your friends for now. Just send us an owl if you need anything or if you're in trouble.

P.S I've got an earful from Moony about what happened last night so I'm really really sorry

Padfoot     

   I chuckled at the letter, folding it before keeping it in my jean pocket, I left the tray back on the door as I sneaked to Sirius' room which was a floor above. I could hear Hermione and Ron's voices, I controlled myself from running downstairs and giving them a tight hug.

  I went inside Sirius' room, walking towards the chimney. I grabbed the bowl of floo powder, gathered some in my hand, before putting it back to where it stood.

  I walked inside the chimney, before speaking.

  "Block 27, Ilfracombe!"

  I dropped the floo powder, then I was swallowed by green flames. I felt a quick nausea drop before it faded.

  I opened my eyes and gone was the dark room of 12 Grimmauld Place. My eyes widened at the warm aura the place was giving. I walked out of the chimney and walked to what seems to be the living room. The floor was made out of wood, covered by a carpet which felt comfortable.