ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

"I can't believe it, how could I be so stupid?" I shot up from my seat on the couch, the three looked at me like I grew another pair of head.

"You finally realized it, congratulations." Loki snorted while reading a book he snatched out on the compund's library. I immediately flipped him off while he ignored me.

"What are you talking about again?" Sif asked, she stopped furnishing her sword as she stared at me. She frowned when a web fell on her foot. "Peter!"

"Sorry," Peter sheepishly grinned as he stared at the amount of webs he shot on the ceiling.

"I've been trying to save Cedric from the tournament, but Dumbledore's right! If I saved him, another one would die and we wouldn't know if it'll have the same effect!" I stood up, pacing front and back.

"Remembering the final book where Harry and Draco's sons went back in time, it explained that Cedric would be a death eater if he survived!" I bit my lip, deep in my thoughts.

"There you go, you've managed to do the right thing." Sif shrugged.

"But Nicolette, where exactly are you going back once you're finally prepared to go back?" Peter tilted his head in confusion.

"I think in the next book, because I'd need to keep an eye on Sirius. That book is where everything will start going to downfall." I replied, scenes of Order Of The Phoenix in my mind.

"That's smart." Peter whistled.

"We've been here for around 3 hours now. Don't we have anything to do? We're in the middle of saving the world right now." Loki closed his book shut as he crossed his legs.

"Did I misunderstand or did I hear you speak like a hero?" I pretended to shake my ears.

"Shut up." Loki glared at me, crossing his arms like a diva.

"I say we go to Heimdall, if Thor's already with Surtur, then it's time to go to Asgard." Sif stood up, she placed the rocks she used for flourishing her sword on the expensive-looking glass table, resulting it to break.

"Oops." Sif pursed her lips.

"Stark's going to throw a fit." Loki snickered.

"Let's go soldiers!" Peter pressed the elevator button, frowning when he saw our hands over the Tesseract.

"You guys are lazy." Peter mumbled as the Tesseract transported us to New Asgard.