𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

CHAPTER FIFTY NINE: 𝐎

CHAPTER FIFTY NINE: 𝐎.𝐖.𝐋𝐬
▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   "First question! What is the incantation for a vanishing spell and what is its wand motion?" I read throughout the O.W.Ls book we found in the Grimmauld Place's library. We decided to review our knowledge for O.W.Ls.

  "Evanesco!" Tonks exclaimed, ringing the bell.

  "That's cheating, Tonks! You're an Auror, you know all these things!" Draco whined.

  "Fine, fine." Tonks rolled her eyes as she stole one of the other books we found.

  "Alright, you got a chance to steal, Hobbs." I pointed at Draco.

  "Evanesco, and the wand motion is," Draco blanked out a bit.

  "3 seconds until Fred and George has the chance to steal your answer!" I announced.

  "The wand movement is just a wave!" Draco spurted out.

  "One point for Hobbs." I said, before flipping to another page.

  "What is the main ingredient for Draught of Peace and what is its purpose?" I asked.

The three raced to get the bell, George being able to grasp it in his hands.

  "Three seconds, Georgie!"

  George squinted his eyes before jumping up, "Moonstone! It relieves anxiety!"

  "One point to George, next question!" I gave him a thumbs up before he returned the bell to its place in the center.

  "This is not fair, I didn't even study that much for O.W.Ls!" Fred pouted.

  "That's what you get for prioritizing every girl that existed back in Hogwarts." Tonks smirked, taunting him.

  "Oi, I'm not perfect! And I'm sure you failed a subject!" Fred rolled his eyes, throwing a crumpled paper on Tonks' head.

  "I never failed a subject, for your information. You and I differ so much, don't even try." Tonks flipped her hair while Fred grumbled in defeat.

  "Stop arguing, you two. Alright, the next question is, what is the name of the plant that is shaped like a cactus with boils, and it squirts out Stinksap?" I read on the book.

  Draco quickly grabbed the bell, ringing it.

  "Mimbulus Mimbletonia!"