𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

CHAPTER NINETY THREE: 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐏▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

    SEPTEMBER 2ND.

    It has been two weeks since Bill and Fleur's wedding and the ambush in Tottenham Court.

    It has also been a two weeks since we started planning our rendezvous to the Ministry when we finally get our hands on the locket from the toad.

   "I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

    I covered my mouth while we walked through the streets in London, we were walking to the street where most wizards use the transport to the Ministry.

   I was paranoid because the trio were the only ones who fitted in the Cloak, which meant that Draco and I followed by, wearing hats and long coats.

   "Don't throw up on my suit, Jills." Draco let out a breath while we sneaked around, it was basic knowledge that a lot of people knew Draco because he's one of the richest families in the Wizarding World.

   One person took a second look at us earlier, and it made me so anxious than usual. I took a quick look around, sighing in relief when no one was looking at us.

   "It's not my fault I'm nervous." I scoffed, holding on to his hand in case someone tries to take him from us.

   "You think Kreacher actually poisoned you because you didn't finish your soup?" Ron joked, earning a glare from Hermione.

   "One, I don't have an appetite. Two, Kreacher would never actually poison me, he loves me!" I sarcastically said, swallowing air to forget the nauseous feeling in me.

   "Maybe loosen up your hold, Nicolette. I think Draco's close to suffocating." Harry said.

   "That's overexaggerated, Harry. I'm holding his arm, not his bloody neck." I rolled my eyes while we kept our eyes forward, hoping not to look crazy talking to air.

   "Are you jealous, Potter? I'm irresistible, I know. But sorry, I don't date guys." Draco smirked.

   "Sod off." Harry's voice said louder from the Cloak.

   We took a left turn, stopping in an alleyway that was full of trash bins. I heard Draco scoff, full of disgust at the smell of garbage. I leaned on the back of a brick wall, removing the hat for a minute. The trio went out of the Invisibility Cloak.

   "It's bloody September, why are you sweating?" Ron questioned, looking at my sweaty face.

   "I easily get warm, Ron. I used to surf in California." I wiped my face with the sleeve of my coat.