𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

CHAPTER EIGHT: 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

    I opened my camera app and took a picture of the scenery outside of Hogwarts. The rain falling on what once was brown and green, water covering it.

    I began to think about what Christmas would be like, now that people are in the middle of pandemic. I sighed as I took more pictures. It isn't everyday you wake up at Hogwarts, only to be a student in it.

     I turned it to the front camera, the cold breeze letting the wind blow my red hair, my skin has turned pale because of the cold, my freckles getting more noticed.

    I tried to smile, but I couldn't. I just stared at myself, remembering the boggart incident earlier. I'm scared of myself, turning evil and ruthless? That's weird. I wonder what could've happened if I was placed in Slytherin.

    I opened my photo album, it was empty. I could feel my eyes start to fill up with tears, my hot tears in contrast to the cold weather. I miss my mother, she was the only one I had, then she was also gone.

   Is she also in this reality? Considering that I was able to exist here, then it must be possible for her to be here. But where could I find her?

   I wiped my tears, my heart still longing for my mom, and our house in California. I finally put my phone back in my pocket and walked down to the common room. I was supposed to go out when I saw Harry, who was just about to enter.

  "I'm back. Wait, did you cry?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

   "No, dust got into my eyes." I lied.

    "You're a terrible liar, you know? What would dust could've been doing in this cold weather? Not to mention, you're in the dorms." Harry raised an eyebrow. Did I mention that he looks so attractive when he does that?

   "Fine, I was just homesick, that's all." I said, half lying, half honest.

   "You're going to be fine, wanna take a walk?" Harry lent his hand to me, I gladly took it as we walked outside the school, hand in hand.

    We went to the Quidditch pitch as we sat on one of the branches. Only the loud wind was heard, and our breathing.

   "You're a Quidditch player, right?" I turned to him, I could see the air coming from my mouth.

  "Yeah.. it feels really cool to be part of the team. My dad was a Chaser.. they said I've got the skills from him." He nodded, I could see his lips go red opposite of his skin which was turning pale.

  "I've heard all about the infamous James Potter, don't worry. And here, have my scarf." I wrapped my scarf on his neck before he could resist.

   "Aren't you cold?" He tried to take it off but I stopped him from doing so.