𝖘𝖎𝖝

CHAPTER SIX: 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎
▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

      An hour passed and I went out of the common room, only to be startled by Harry who screamed "Boo!" behind me.

    I already did ten simple spells on our first period, Herbology, which I skipped. I attended Divination for second period, and now we were on our third period. 

     I gave him a glare while he laughed at me, I pretended to be mad at him until he finished laughing. So when he saw that I was not smiling nor laughing, his smile faded.

     "Oh no, I'm so sorry Nicolette! I didn't know you get frightened easily!" Harry looked shocked as he panicked. I couldn't hold it anymore so I bursted into laughter.

     "I thought you were really mad at me!" Harry held his chest as he laughed with me after.

    "Come on, let's attend Hagrid's first lecture as a teacher." Harry playfully put his arm around my shoulder, but I punched him in the arm, resulting him to grunt.

     "Hands off, Chosen One." I snickered.

    We walked out of the castle as we met with Hermione and Ron. We walked down the steps as the trio talked about Divination.

    "You don't think that Grim thing's got anything to do with Sirius Black?" Ron asked as he tried not to stumble.

    "Oh honestly, Ron. If you ask me, Divination's a woolly discipline. Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject." Hermione rolled her eyes before sighing in bliss.

    "Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking?" Ron scoffed.

    "A fair few." Hermione smiled.

     "Hang on, that's not possible. Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination. And you were with Nicolette earlier! You have to be in three places at once." Ron gasped.

     "Don't be silly, how could anyone be in three places at once? Broaden your minds, use your Inner Eye to see the future!" Hermione asked before turning to me, she gave me a quick wink as I winked back. She knew that I knew.

     "Why do you think the Grim thing's dangerous anyway?" I pretended to be oblivious.

     "Harry's got a Grim on his tea leaf, which were said to be an omen of death.. and you know Sirius Black is on the loose right now."

    "That's scary." I spoke, which they agreed with. "But you shouldn't probably think about it so much, Harry. There have been many murder attempts on you since two years ago and you're still here, it's probably nothing." 

     Hermione nudged me with wide eyes.

   "What? I was simply telling him not to worry so much and focus on other things." I shrugged.