𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT: 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   I don't know if it's because I'm in the Wizarding World right now, but the time here flies real fast. I couldn't pretty much tell anything important that happened last November because nothing great happened.

   We bored the hell out of ourselves which is surprising that we didn't get insane from not going outside. It's like we're vampires, or werewolves.. there's a werewolf with us anyway.

  Halloween wasn't that fun, Draco and I decorated Grimmauld Place with scary creatures hanging from the walls. Sirius told us to not bother decorating the place because the place itself looked already haunted.. and because his demon-like deceased mother left a stench of her eerieness in the house.

   The first time we were separated, Draco was out of the house, accompanied by Tonks to let him meet his Aunt Andromeda for the first time. Draco came home with a wide smile on his face, boy, he thought his Aunt's not going to acknowledge him, but Andromeda welcomed him with open arms and made him eat the famous pastries Tonks was so proud of.

   The twins never paid a visit on Halloween, they were probably too busy or they were just not interested to go. Considering that.. unbearable humiliating situation happened between George and I, we didn't see each other for a while.

   It was too awkward.

   Scratch that.

    Really really awkward.

    This feeling was the same one I had back in middle school when my friends would tease me to my crush, and when my crush finds out, they'll start to avoid me. Except I don't have a crush on George.

   Maybe it was just pure shame. 

   Draco made it hard for me, that douche kept on teasing me about George, calling me "Mrs. Weasley", waking me up while he used a spell to turn his hair red (It wasn't a good sight) to make me think that George was the one waking me up.

  I think he's been hanging out with the twins too much, he's getting more mischievous day by day.

  Tonks and Remus revealed their relationship to us, where Draco is the only one who's surprised. Sirius and I were just chill about it because, duh? I already know things.. but Sirius did warn them about PDA, he said it prior to the reason that he was single and he would not like to be envious.

  But, hey! It was fun to be a third-wheel at times, Remus would sometimes bring us food, for Tonks and for us. So.. free food!