ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:  THE ESCAPADE

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

"Sir, Mr. Fury and the agents has arrived." F.R.I.D.A.Y said through the intercom. We watched as Tony placed his beer on the countertop and stood up to welcome them.

"We'll be in our rooms." Steve nodded at Tony, clearly not wanting to be affiliated with Fury at this moment.

Team Cap went to their rooms as Peter and I were left alone. I frowned, wanting to hang-out with the whole team but I remembered that they haven't been talking since Civil War.

"Hey, Pete?" I nudged him as he played around with his spider gadget thingy.

"Yeah?" Peter asked as he fidgeted with the small gadget on his wrist.

"You know that Fury should be here because of me, right?" I said as I stood up, he looked up at me and nodded.

"Probably, why?" Peter tilted his head at me in confusion.

"Of course, it's because of me! I'm the bloody girl who went through different dimensions, and that bloody girl doesn't want to be interrogated. Could you please help me get out?" I crossed my arms, nodding my head to the large glass window next to us.

"Are you British?" Peter blurted out, until he realized what he said. His cheeks immediately turned crimson.

"No, I just picked up the accent from my friends. I'm American." I said, feeling the need of seeing my friends from Hogwarts again after an hour of not seeing them.

"Oh, that explains it. So.. I guess I'll help you." Peter and I walked over to the large window as I felt a little nervous.

"It's just like a rollercoaster ride, right?" I panted, looking at the skyscrapers not too far away with a grimace.

"Yeah, you'll be fine!" Peter said as he adjusted his hoodie and fixed his spidey toy. I let out a small smile when I remembered he didn't keep the Infinity War suit.

"Well, that's a great way to assure me seeing as I've never ridden a rollercoaster ride for almost two years now!" I sassed as I grabbed a random jacket on the couch and wore it, zipping it up.

"I thought broomsticks were a thing? You never rode one?" Peter asked as he wrapped an arm around my waist to secure me from falling.

"No, I would if I had the chance. I was just too busy, trying to save my friends from Voldemort." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"For a girl I just met today, you seem pretty comfortable." Peter chuckled at my gesture.

"For a boy I just met in person today, I didn't want to fall and crack my skull." I rolled my eyes.