ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Before we start, I have something to say to all of you. I'm here to address something about my story, no, I'm not going to unpublish this.

I just wanted to clarify that I purposely did not include Nicolette's love interest (If she happened to have one sooner in the book.) or give a small idea about how the plot is going to be.

I intended to write the book's description that way so you'll all be curious about the next thing that was going to happen and I didn't want to give a basic plot description so it'll be fun for all of you while you read this book.

I wanted you all to read and feel the progress of this story along with Nicolette's character.

You can now read ahead.

____

CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 #𝟑

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

I don't think I've slept that long ever since my first power showcase last night. Or should I say, power interruption?

Tony let out a hum of satisfaction as he stared at his advanced computer, Bruce sneaked behind him and looked over his shoulder. Aw, science bros.

"Nicolette, the diagnosis says you're a hundred percent compatible to the blood, you're free to go and train, kid." Tony spun on his office seat, throwing his arms up.

"Nicolette, are you sure you are feeling fine?" Bruce asked worryingly.

"Don't worry, Uncle Bruce, I'm good as a freshly baked pizza." I waved at both of them before sprinting to the elevator, excited to train.

It's not everyday you earn superpowers and get to be part of a team that is considered as Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I don't even care if they call me a superhero, if anything, I'm glad to be around them. This is just so real yet it feels like a beautiful fever dream.

The elevator opened and I stepped out giddily, searching for Wanda immediately.

"Wanda!" I called out, passing by the other Avengers lounging around the hall, doing their own business. Thor seemed to be missing, he probably went to New Asgard.

"Nicolette! Finally, I've been waiting for you to wake up since like, 7 o' clock?" Wanda ran to me and held both of my hands.

"That's pretty damn early, but alright, let's go train!" I did a small happy dance, Wanda did the same as she did the shimmies, we laughed for a good five minutes before stopping.