𝟒.𝟒

𝟒.4: 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   Nicolette,

   How are you? I miss you. I hope you're doing alright wherever you are... you've been stuck in our minds even if a few months had passed...writing to you made me feel a bit better. I hope I'd see you...in my dreams, perhaps.

  Harry

____________

   Supergirl,

   I know you're shocked at the moment, but don't misunderstand!! Hermione had become a little too curious, she saw that we were writing to you, well, Fred and George's letters, at least. We had to make up a lie... we told them we sent messages to your grave to make us feel a bit better about your "death." So Harry decided to do that idea too... let's not be too suspicious..

P.S I told them to be a little more discreet when sending you letters

P.S.S  Harry's hearing went out fine, luckily, most of the judges were in his favour, I'd send you wine soon.. I'm sorry you couldn't celebrate with us

Padfoot 

______________

  Coley,

   This is George, we decided to send individual letters for now, little Hermione decided to be a little snitch and put her nose in our business, luckily, Harry was too dumb to even be doubtful, we had to say a lie..also, did you like the potato salad we made? I know you're thinking that we put something in that salad, no, we just looked through Belchfair's Recipes of Rare and Rich Foods.

  George

_______________

  Coley,

  WE DIDN'T SNITCH I PROMISE... IT WAS HERMIONE'S FAULT! THAT GIRL REALLY ANNOYS ME SOMETIMES, ANYWAYS..I HOPE YOU LIKED THE SALAD

  Fred 

_______________

    Nicolette

    I ain't a snitch, that Hermione girl infuriates me honestly.. almost made me turn red (literally)

  Tonks

_______________

   Nicolette,

   I apologize on behalf of everyone, I told Hermione there was no such thing to worry about, we had to lie... I told them to be careful on sending you letters.. We'll be careful this time..

  Molly