𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE: 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐒▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

[FILLER]

   I heard loud chatters downstairs, so I immediately stood up from my bed, rubbing my eyes as I walked down the stairs. I entered the dining room where the loud noise was coming from.

  "What's going on- Tonks!" My sleepy state sobered up when I saw Tonks and Sirius in the middle of an argument.

  "You go tell her off, Nicolette! I told her to not go to station at Hogsmeade, there's a fatter chance Death Eaters will roam around there!" Sirius massaged his temples.

  "C'mon, dear Old Uncle! Moody's orders!" Tonks whined.

  "Does Andy know?" Sirius asked. "Well, duh! I already told her beforehand!" Tonks rolled her eyes.

  "Are you certain you're thoroughly healed and you're not wounded at any form?" Sirius squinted his eyes.

  "She is an Auror, after all." I shrugged as I nodded Tonks whose smile widened.

  "See? You're more overprotective than Mum! Now, can you give me my wand back?" Tonks grumbled as she held her hands out. Sirius looked at us for a second before giving in.

  "Fine." Sirius huffed.

   We watched Sirius turn to animagi form, he squirmed around for a bit, looking like he was in discomfort... before coughing up Tonks' wand from his throat.

  "Ew!" Tonks and I said at the same time.

  Tonks grimaced as she picked her wand covered of saliva up with her bare hands. She shook her wand a bit and it dried up on its own.

  "That was unsanitary, dear Old Uncle!" Tonks tutted. "I'll be taking my leave now, see you when I come back!" Tonks gave us a salute before apparating away.

  Padfoot only let out a bark as if saying, "I don't care!"

  Padfoot crawled over to me and shook his head, before laying on my lap. I coughed when his heavy weight hit my stomach.

  "You don't even look like you have meat in your body when you're in human form, Sirius.. why are you so heavy as a dog?" I rubbed his fur as Padfoot let out a hum.

  "Well you look cleaner and healthier as a dog anyways." I snorted, earning a small growl from Padfoot.

  "I heard noises, don't tell me you're arguing with Sirius right now, Jills.."

  Draco entered the dining room as he looked like he didn't get a minute of sleep last night. Dark circles are now more prominent in his pale face.

  "He didn't want Tonks to go to work, so he swallowed her wand.. but he gave it back anyway after a few minutes of convinving." I chuckled before turning to him. "What the hell happened to you, Hobbs? Did you even sleep?"

  "Not really, I was.. I couldn't sleep. I was just thinking.." Draco sat next to me as he leaned on my shoulder.

  "Thinking about?" I asked as I continued to massage Padfoot.

  "About everything.. it all seems so crazy, but it is actually happening. I'm just worried, about my mother.. she's all alone." Draco sighed.

  "That's what I thought at first too, but we always managed to slip from a little challenge.. what more could we do in the future.. right? I'll make sure we'll save your Mum." I leaned into his head as we listened to Padfoot's snores.

  "Do you think we'll survive this?" Draco asked me.

  "We don't know that for sure.. but whatever happens.. even if we die, we need to win this war." I sighed.

  "The war has already started, but we don't seem ready enough. I'm terrified, honestly." Draco let out a deep breath.

  "Well.. there's no need to be scared of, Hobbs. As long as we have each other, we can't die." I said in assurance.

  "I'm really grateful... Jills. I probably wouldn't be able to walk freely like this if you didn't take me months ago." Draco mumbled before yawning.

  "I'll do everything for all of you, never forget that, Hobbs." I grinned lazily. "Now, sleep."

  "Don't need to tell me twice." Draco closed his eyes.

  I silently conjured a blanket and a neck pillow for us, because we're definitely going to get stiff necks tomorrow.

  We didn't have our family at the moment, but this was close enough to be another one.