𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

CHAPTER NINETEEN: 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐔𝐏

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

It was finally the day of Quidditch World Cup. I felt giddy inside, I wore a hoodie as usual and jeans. I put my hair up in a high ponytail.

I jogged down the stairs as I met with Fred and George who's joking around.

"Are those toffees I'm seeing?" I squinted my eyes and they immediately closed the bag they were holding.

"Don't be so noisy, Cole! You're lucky we didn't decide to test this out on you!" Fred hushed.

"You're lucky you didn't test it on me or I could've seriously broke your bones!" I retorted.

"Geez, you're scary." George sneered.

"Are you going to sell those at the World Cup?" I questioned.

"Yeah, and you know what? Fred and I are also going to join a bet.. we could win galleons!" George put an arm around my shoulder, keeping an eye from Molly before whispering.

"We're on our way to glory, George." Fred nodded with a smug smile, before giving his twin a high-five.

"Yeah, if you win, which we aren't sure if it'll happen." I crossed my arms, smirking.

"C'mon, Coley. You need to put your faith in us.. we're not the best pranksters in Hogwarts for nothing." George tutted, flicking my forehead.

"What are you gonna do.. prank your way to win the bet?" I raised an eyebrow, before flicking him back on the forehead.

"No, it just means that we're amazing at doing things." George leaned closer before tucking my hair behind my ear in mockery.

"In doing things." Fred said with a huge smirk on his face.

"Fred! Stop it with the dirty jokes!" I slapped his arm, which made him wince.

"Nicolette! Are the boys awake yet?" Molly asked from the kitchen, holding a plate of fruit cake.

"Nope! I'll wake 'em up!" I pinched the twins on their arms before I jogged back up on the many flight of stairs and opened Ron and Harry's room.

"There's a fire! Help! There's a fire!" I yelled as I stomped on the floor, attempting to make it sound like panicking.

"Where's the fire!"

I heard Hermione yell behind me, once she saw me, she shook her head. I laughed as she walked over Ron and Harry and woke them up.

"Don't look!" Ron yelped as he covered his body with his blanket.

"There's nothing to see anyway." I snorted, Hermione giving me a playful glare after. I walked over to Harry who only stared at the wall.