𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

CHAPTER TWELVE: 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

    I was woken up early in the morning by Hermione, who told me that we were going to Hagrid.

It wasn't a good morning. Just like I predicted, my nose was clogged and itchy, my legs and arms are a bit sore because of the fight last night.

   "Hermione- ACHOO!" I wiped my nose with my hand before washing my hands on our bathroom's faucet. "Do you-ACHOO!- have a mask?"

  I asked as I walked out of the bathroom, covering my mouth with my hand as I looked around the girls' vanities, looking for alcohol. I stood there in horror, no alcohol in sight.

  "What would you wear a mask for?" Hermione asked, looking up from her book as she waited for me to comb my hair.

  "I have a cold! I don't want- ACHOO! I don't want to spread my virus!" I quickly ran back to the bathroom as I sniffed.

  "Are masks used for colds? I think you should just stop by at the hospital wing, maybe Madame Pomfrey will be able to provide you.. nasal decongestants." Hermione hummed.

  "Sure.." I combed my hair before we proceeded to go out. I made sure to keep a safe distance from the students.

   I wore casual clothes as we walked with Ron and Harry who was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. 

    "Are you feeling better now?" I turned to Harry while he just smiled at me in response.

    "I was taught to perform a Patronus Charm, and I did it." Harry's smile got wider as I patted his back.

    "That's wonderful! I'm proud of you-ACHOO!" I gushed as we walked out of the common room.

   "What about you? You don't seem alright." Harry frowned as I sniffed.

   "Just got drenched last night.. so I have a really bad cold. Man, I really hate being sick." I rubbed my already red nose. I let out another sneeze which startled the three.

  "That's why we're going to do a quick stop at the hospital wing, we can't continue our day if you're sick, Nicolette." Hermione pulled my arm as we proceeded to go to the hospital wing.

  We entered the empty hospital wing as we greeted Madame Pomfrey who didn't seem busy.

  "Ah, what could you kids need?" Madame Pomfrey walked over to us. When she saw me, she ran over and inspected my bruised hand.

"Oh dear, what happened to your hand?" Madame Pomfrey gasped, she began to summon bandages as she wrapped it up after placing a cold gel.

  "Just hit my hand somewhere, also, I have a cold.. I need medicine, Madame Pomfrey. Wouldn't want to spread this deadly virus around Hogwarts." I replied, scratching my neck, embarassed.