𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN: 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

    "No.. you flip the other side Hobbs."

    "I'm doing it right! Stop it."

    "You're not! You need to flip both sides first."

    What are we doing?

     It was already January 2nd, a few days has passed since the New Year's. Nothing new really happened, it was just me, Draco and Sirius in Grimmauld Place.

    We got bored, so we're fighting about making a paper plane.

    You're probably asking, what happened to George and I? Well.. the date actually happened, but I'll leave that to your imagination. There were just several laughters.. and food.

     I really enjoyed it, but I told George that we should keep it low-key for a while, since I was still immersed in doing my job to protect them. George immediately understood, he said that he'll always put my feelings first and he doesn't want to rush things.

    So we're still practically friends.. with a little bit of feelings.

    George would tell me he'd want to drop by and visit me at Grimmauld Place, but I told him to focus on his work, remembering the stacks of boxes I've stumbled upon days ago.

    The only ones who knew about us right now was Draco, Fred, Ron, Harry, Sirius and Remus. We told them not to tell anyone for now, since it still wasn't serious between us.. but knowing Ron and Harry, they probably told Hermione and Ginny about it.

    Victoria already apologized to me, telling me that she didn't really have a crush on George and she was only doing what Draco and Fred's plan was. She told me that George would always mention me back then, which is why she wanted us to be together so badly.

    But like I said, George and I aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet. We just promised that as long as we have each other, nothing would come between us. We promised that everytime we would need each other, we were there.

    "Jills!" Draco snapped a finger in front of my face.

   "Huh?" I broke from my trance and looked at him. Draco already finished making the airplane.

   "I've been calling you for a minute, thinking about Weasley again.. aren't you?" Draco teased as he threw the paper plane, making it fly.