𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   A week passed by, October was finally coming along with the Triwizard Tournament. Draco and I had gotten more close, and had gotten more duo spark, quoted by Daphne.

  I yawned, perched on top of the branch of the tree outside Hogwarts' courtyard while I watched the clouds move slowly. I stayed up late last night because of the Arithmancy practical exercise given to us yesterday, it was like Chemistry all over again. 

  Thankfully Hermione let me copy off some of the questions I wasn't able to answer, much to Harry and Ron's annoyance because Hermione refused to let them copy off her answers. 

  Ha! I knew Hermione loved me more than Harry and Ron. 

  Also, for the past week, I think I made Draco smile at least three times a day, which is a huge improvement on my side since I have never seen that guy smile before. And because of our "unexpected" friendship, some speculated that we were dating which we just laughed off because it's one of the most absurd things I have ever heard in my entire life!

  "Do you aspire to be a bird now, Coley? I think you've been there for nearly an hour." 

  I looked down, removing the hood on my head to see George looking up, crossing his arms while the air brushed past his hair. 

  "Stalking me now, aren't we, George?" I raised an eyebrow, adjusting my seating position on the tree since my back ached a bit from laying down for an hour. 

  "It depends if you're actually worth stalking for." George smirked, which made me roll my eyes. 

  "Say that to Antonio or Anthony or whoever it is." I said, recalling the Ravenclaw guy who asked me out the month before when we pulled the Amortentia prank. 

  "I'd say it's a close call, 'think I saw him snogging Romilda Vane outside the Divination classroom." George shrugged. 

  "If he snogs around or not, I don't care. I'm not interested in anyone." I shook my head, turning my gaze back to the skies. 

  "What about Malfoy? Everyone's been saying you're dating him." George asked. 

  "Let me remind you that you're the one who spread the rumour that Draco likes me, which caused a wildfire around Hogwarts." I said teasingly. 

  "That was Fred, not me." George replied innocently.

  "I'm not dating him nor I'm interested in him, I told you, I'm not interested in anyone. I'm deeply focused in my goal." I huffed, crossing my arms.