𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

CHAPTER SIXTY TWO: 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐑, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐌▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

  Draco and I headed downstairs while I still had this dreading feeling of continuing the steps down because I don't really like to hear Molly and the others bringing Fleur down while she was oblivious about it. Well, she's probably not oblivious, she just wanted to keep quiet about it.

  That doesn't mean I won't.

  By the time Draco and I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw Fleur sitting alone on the couch as she read a magazine, while Ginny and Hermione were at the kitchen, throwing looks on her.

  "You go talk to them, Hobbs. I'll keep Fleur company." I ushered Draco to head to the kitchen, he looked a bit puzzled but he obliged anyway.

  I walked over to the couch and sat next to Fleur as she flipped a page on the magazine.

  "Hey, Fleur. What are you reading about?" I smiled at her.

  "Oh, 'eez just about furnitures, I do read random magazines in my spare time but sometimes zey're helpful too, I am still improving my English, so I read a lot of zis, but like I said, 'eet is also helpful, maybe 'eet could be used for Bill and I's future home." Fleur looked at me, letting out a bright smile as she was imagining her future.

  "Well, I've just met you and you're already good in your English, that's improvement already." I said.

  "Thank you, Nicolette!" Fleur beamed at me as she closed the magazine and set it on the table. "By 'ze way, I hope 'eet 'iz not too sensitive for you, but how are you alive?"

  "Oh, that's fine. A witch gave me her powers which helped me return here, awesome, right?" I grinned as Fleur gasped.

  "Zat sounds like 'eet came out of a fairytale book, but 'eet is wonderful! 'Eet would've been nice to meet you earlier than zis!" Fleur gushed as she held my hands.

  "I would've loved that too, but I sadly died before that happened, although I was there the night you arrived in Hogwarts for the tournament." I explained.

  "Oh, I remember zeeing you et supper! You're seating at that snake table, right?" Fleur's eyes widened at the realization.

  "That's one photographic memory, Fleur! And yes, I was there at the Slytherin table. You were giving out those soups, I forgot what it's called." I frowned.

  "Bouillabaisse." Fleur's eyes twinkled, what a small bean.

  "Yeah, that's it! I didn't get to eat that though, but the others seemed to enjoy that." I shrugged at her.