𝖙𝖊𝖓

CHAPTER TEN: 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐙𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   I pulled my phone from my pocket as I scrolled through my music app. Hermione and Ron looked at my phone curiously.

    "I've never seen such thing like that." Hermione said, looking closely at my phone.

    "You won't be always the one to know everything, Hermione. You're a human, not a book, bloody hell." Ron rolled his eyes.

   "Don't give me that attitude, Ronald. I was just curious!" Hermione glared at him.

    "Professor Snape's right, you know, what he said yesterday, about you being a-"

    "Know-it-all, I'm not deaf." Hermione scoffed before sitting on my right side, letting me sit in the middle of them. She made sure to sit very far from Ron while she scowled.

   "You two should stop fighting.. it's unhealthy." I gave them a side eye, the two still refused to look at each other.

   I played a song from my phone as my emotions felt happy, hearing something aside from the royal ambience of Hogwarts, hearing something Gen Z-ish for once.

    "Ooh, girl you're shinin' like a 5th Avenue diamond." I sang as Classic by MKTO played on my phone, I turned the volume up so Hermione and Ron could hear.

    "That's wicked! You could play music? That's American music, I assume? It sounds so weird, but it sounds good." Ron gasped as his feet tapped the floor along with the beat.

    "Yes, in the muggle world, this is called Pop music. We enjoy music like this very much." I explained.

    "I've never heard of this before, but I like it." Hermione mumbled.

    "Baby you're so classic." I sang as I bobbed my head along with the music.

    I saw Harry about to enter the common room but I immediately stood up, leaving my phone with Hermione and Ron. I pushed Harry out of the common room as he looked at me with so much confusion.

   "What-"

   "Shush! I'm trying to give them their moment, apparently they fought again." I motioned for him to go silent, placing my finger over my lips.

   "So you're playing matchmaker now?" Harry raised an eyebrow at me.

    "You could say that." I winked.

   "By the way, the night we were on the train, how did you manage to perform a Patronus Charm? You weren't even using your wand." Harry asked while I leaned against the common room's doorway.

   "I didn't know how it worked, it was taught to us in Ilvermony.. but I didn't expect that I could pull it off with Hermione's wand, it's probably because she gave me permission. Why are you asking?" I asked.