𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

"Nicolette, Nicolette!"

I gasped out as I sat up on my bed, feeling my adrenaline rush as drops of sweat fell down my neck, my hair felt damp and I felt cold.

"Nicolette! What happened to you? I've been waking you up for hours now! Oh my God, I told you, don't make me worry!"

My eyes widened at the sight of my mother. What was she doing here? I gave her a tight hug as I had missed her so much.

"Mom? What are you doing here? Where's Hermione, Harry and Ron? Are they fine? Did they manage to save Sirius and Buckbeak?" I sat up on the bed as I looked at my mom's eyes.

"What're you talking about?" My mom creased her eyebrows as she looked at me confusingly.

"Mom, don't mess with me. What are you even doing here in Hogwarts? What happened? Did Dumbledore sen-" My words trailed off as I looked around where I was.

It was my bedroom. In our house, in California. I looked around again to make sure, there it was, my laptop on the table, my movie posters plastered around the wall, my Harry Potter books on the bookshelf.

"Harry Potter..Harry, Harry!" My breathing began to go faster as I panicked. My mom held my shoulders as she shook me.

"Nicolette! I told you to stop obsessing over that book, look at what it did to you!" My mom huffed as she massaged her temples.

"It's true, mom! I was in Hogwarts! I was friends with Harry, Ron and Hermione, and I was a Gryffindor-"

"You've been dreaming, Nicolette, gosh! I almost called the doctors because you wouldn't wake up!" Mom closed her eyes as she breathed.

"Fine, if you don't believe me! But trust me, mom! Everything was real, it felt real and I know it's real!" I frantically said as I felt so frustrated.

"You know what? You need to rest, I'm going to rest. We need to rest, if you feel hungry, I left food in the microwave, just heat it." Mom sighed as she walked out of my room.

I sat in my bed in silence while processing what just happened, the last thing I remembered was fainting due to blood loss, how could I've ended up here? Was everything just a dream?

But I swore, it felt too real. The pain and the emotions, they were real. I think I really am going crazy.

I messed up my hair, my mind too messed up at the moment, I let out a loud scream.

"Nicolette!"

I jolted up as I sat there, wide eyed with tears in my eyes. I looked up to see Hermione and Harry staring up at me with concern.