𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND THREE: 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

   I trudged the way from Hogsmeade as I took the path back to the castle, wrapped in my robes while I recited the Three Laws of Transfiguration since McGonagall told us there was going to be a recitation the next day.

  I obviously needed to study since O.W.L week was two months away.

  I still felt a bit tipsy due to the two bottles of butterbeer Daphne made me drink. I quite don't know if this is tipsiness or just sugar rush.

  My school shoes crunched against the slight snow on the pathway it was mid-November so it was beginning to snow.

   My trance was broken when I felt something solid yet soft hit the back of my head. I heard laughs behind me.

  Composing myself with a calm exhale, I turned and greeted the three Gryffindor mischiefs of seventh year, the Weasley twins and Lee Jordan.

  "Who among the three of you threw that?" I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

  "It's almost December, Coley. You need to stop being such a killjoy." George said cheekily, pinching my cheeks.

  "Yes, and seeing as your birthday is close, would you want us give you free samples of our products?" Fred cooed, doing the same.

  I swatted their hands away with a huff.

  "Jordan, you're the most decent one of you three. Would you please knock some sense into these idiots?" I raised an eyebrow, removing the snow that attached itself to my robe.

  "No can do, Coley." Lee grinned. "What's with the sour mood, by the way?"

  "I'm mentally studying for an important recitation tomorrow and you imbeciles just ruined my focus." I crossed my arms.

  "Ah, our studious Coley." Fred tutted.

  "Yes, now if you could please leave me alone, I'll appreciate that. If you try more of these pranks on me, I'll be glad to take house points from each of you. Twenty points each." I glared at them.

  "Twenty points each?! That's sixty points from Gryffindor!" Lee cried in horror.

"Yes, I'm glad you know how to do your maths." I said sarcastically.