𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃 ▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   "You two are certain this would work?"

   It was an hour before lunch, and we had a vacant schedule. I sat in an abandoned classroom on the third floor with the twins.

  I watched them mix the ingredients on the brewing cauldron.

  "We've just started class the other day, but Snape already covered the whole lesson about Amortentia." George explained, stirring the large spoon on the smoking cauldron.

  "Reckon he probably wanted us to have luck in our lovelives, especially since he didn't have one." Fred snorted.

  "Very funny," I rolled my eyes with a grin. "So.. who did you two smell in your Amortentia?"

  "We can't specify who it is yet," George shrugged coolly.

  "Also, thank you for stealing the ingredients from Snape's classroom. We owe you." Fred grinned.

  "Well, we're technically business partners. But the only thing you owe me is a favor- and that favor is not to let anyone know I was your accomplice. I don't want detention on the first week of school or Minnie will kill me." I sighed.

  "Why not? Fred and I survived Minnie's wrath all the time since first year, you'll survive. Unless you're scared, which is not very Gryffindor of you." George smirked.

  "Compared to you and Fred, I prefer to have my student records clean. I was lucky not to have been punished due to what happened to Diagon Alley last year- thanks to you, by the way." I huffed, giving him a glare.

  "It's been a year, you still haven't forgotten about that?" George tutted, shaking his head.

  "No, and I never will." I spoke confidently.

  "All right, before the two of you are back at each other's throats again." Fred bellowed, standing between George and I.

  "We're completely fine, Fred. We're not going to kill each other, we're very great friends." I said sarcastically with a grin.

  "And we love each other very much, right Coley?" George winked at me.

  "So, can you two promise not to drag me if McGonagall gives you detention?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

  "Are you absolutely sure you want nothing to do with us?" Fred squinted his eyes at me with a huff.

  "Yes."