𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖜𝖔

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND TWO: 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

We ran through the forest while we dodged the spells sent to us by the conniving Snatchers who tried to catch us.

We haven't got the time to go through the right path so we didn't have any idea where to go, we just ran through the tall trees hoping it would hide us from the Snatchers.

"PROTEGO!" Ron's voice yelled while other protective spells were sent by Hermione nonverbally.

Draco was still wrapped inside the Cloak, the moment was too quick for the Snatchers to try and have a second look about the floating arm.

If we were to get caught, which would eventually happen...

An idea sparked in mind, I quickly pulled Draco's floating arm close to me while we kept on running, not bothering to look on the ground.

"Hobbs.. Hobbs! Listen to me carefully!" I panted, throwing a Stupefy at one of the Snatchers close to us.

"What is it, Jills? You're worrying me." Draco spoke from the Cloak, he was suddenly distracted and he stopped sending spells behind us, leaving the trio to do it.

"Keep running!" I ordered and he immediately obliged, holding on to me while we ran faster.

"We'll get caught, there's too many of them.. but I've got a plan. I'm certain it would work so please bear with me," I breathed out, my thighs burning from the running.

"Tell me, then!" Draco spoke, sending another spell at the Snatchers while the trio kept on working next to each other.

"The moment they catch us.. I'll turn myself invisible, but you being with us will endanger you. I'll be with all of you the whole time, and when I form an escape plan for us, we'll flee immediately. But for now, I want you to pretend we actually kidnapped you, can you do that?" I spoke through the loud sounds of spells being sent.

I narrowly missed the red streak of light that went past me.

"What?" Draco's confused voice asked, sending a loud Petrificus Totalus when one of the Snatchers went closer to Harry.

"Just act like we took you for a year, tortured you for information! And if they ask why you're with us, tell them that we dragged you with us to use you against your father to force him into giving us what we want! Just act like how you were before all of this! Trust me, it'll work!" I spoke clearer this time.