𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐄▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   It's been a while since we ate dinner. George, Fred, Tonks and I were now gathered in the twins' room, an almost pillow fort was held because of the amount of pillows on the ground.

  We were chattering about everything that comes up to our minds after playing a few rounds of charades.

  "Oh, oh! You guys ever sneaked out of Hogwarts alone?" Tonks' eyes widened as she asked us.

  "Nope." I shook my head, drinking up a shot. Did I also mention that we sneaked Firewhiskey in?

  "I don't think I was ever alone, well except when I'd take a shit and take a bath, I was always with this guy." Fred raised his hands, doing a high-five with George.

  "You two are basically inseparable, no one's seen you separated except for the Yule Ball." I shrugged, popping chips in my mouth.

  "I forgot you lot had a Yule Ball, lucky." Tonks frowned, fidgeting with her hair. Her bubblegum colored hair looked good so I decided to shift from my seat to braid it.

  "How'd you know about the Yule Ball?" The twins asked in chorus.

  "Duh, I have unordinary witchy powers, remember?" I said, smugly.

  "Oh, we get it." The twins nodded while Tonks was confused. I was halfway through the french braids I did for her.

  "Nicolette, has any told you, you have so gentle hands? My mum would nearly strip my hair off my scalp if she'd braid me. I have never worn a hairstyle ever since." Tonks grimaced as I chuckled.

  "That explains your hair that resembled Simba from the Lion King." George snickered, making Fred cackle loudly.

  "You're an arse, George!" Tonks rolled her eyes as she took a shot.

  "You two watched The Lion King?" I asked, surprised, only to realize the movie's been released the previous year.

  "Yeah, Dad made us watch it after he'd borrow this TV thing from a muggle artifact section. Great movie." Fred nodded, throwing candy wrappers at Tonks' face who couldn't move because I was styling her hair, she could only give him dangerous death threats.

  "Nothing beats Beauty and The Beast, I'm staying with my word." Tonks said smugly, pretending that the lollipop stick she was eating was a rose.

  "Would you want me to be the beast to your Belle, Tonksie?" Fred smirked as he began to growl menacingly.

  "That's gross, Fred. I doubt you'd be the Beast, you're definitely Gaston because of your overflowing ego." Tonks raised both of her eyebrows in pride of what she said.