𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

CHAPTER SEVEN: 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

     We marched back at the Great Hall after Harry and I changed into new dry clothes. It isn't good to wear clothes that are wet, said by Hermione herself, because we're going to get sick.

    The trio asked me what fell out of my bag, which was my phone. I told them that it was just a technical thing that were used at Ilvermony, which doesn't really work at Hogwarts, or maybe.

     My mouth watered at the sight of our lunch, this is a dream come true. We sat at the Gryffindor table, as Ron and I quickly served ourselves with food.

   "Merlin, both of you eat like wolves! You must protect your teeth!" Hermione gaped at us as Harry stifled a laugh.

    "We're at Hogwarts, Hermione. Anything could be worse than a toothache. Besides, your teeth is already so perfect, but ours isn't so it's fine. And mind you, who could ever refuse food? It's like asking for a death wish." I said before putting mashed potatoes in my mouth, remembering that Hermione's parents are dentists.

    "Well, you're right about my teeth being perfect.. Don't you dare laugh at me, Harry!" Hermione slapped Harry on his shoulder as he couldn't hold his laughter anymore.

   "Fine, sorry." Harry ate opened his book while Hermione read a book, as usual. We looked at the entrance of the Great Hall as Draco and his goons walked inside, going straight at the Slytherin table.

   Ghosts began to enter the Great Hall, which I'm still not used to seeing.

   "Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" I heard Pansy ask, I looked at the girl, and oh boy, she looks fine. Too bad her appreance is probably the opposite of her personality.

     "It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. Madame Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm. I can't do homework for weeks." Draco said, making Harry and I snort.

   "Listen to the idiot, he's really laying it on thick, isn't he?" Ron scoffed.

   "At least Hagrid didn't get fired." Harry looked at us in assurance.

   Yet, but you'll save the day, I thought.

    "Yeah, but I hear Draco's father's furious. We haven't heard the end of this." Hermione turned to us.

    "He's been sighted!" I saw a student in our table ran up to us.

    "Who?" Ron asked.

    "Sirius Black!" I realized it was Seamus who was talking. He put a newspaper on our table as we peeked on it.

  "Dufftown? That's not far from here." Hermione spoke, worry was evident in her tone.

   "You don't think he'll come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville looked at us with fear, his hands slightly shaking.