ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: ODDNESS▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

I opened my eyes, groaning when I felt a slight ache on my neck. I placed a hand on my neck before pressing on it gently.

Did I seriously fall asleep on the dining table again?

After all, it became a small habit of mine whenever I'd accompany Sirius when he goes drunk. Draco or Remus would sometimes carry me back to my room, but I usually stayed with Sirius on the dining room where he snuggled on my lap as a dog.

These past few days hadn't been bright, Sirius' condition would be worse so I always needed to be there for him. When I'd be busy on Order business, Draco will take my place, sometimes Remus, sometimes Tonks.

Sirius always had nightmares and thoughts coming to his mind at any time of the day. This must be his PTSD from that night in the Department of Mysteries, we were always there to tell him random stories to make him calm down. Remus would sometimes talk to Sirius about their days back in Hogwarts.

But sometimes, it hadn't been a good thing. Because Sirius' PTSD would trigger his memories with the other marauders, thus, leading him to another mental breakdown.

I genuinely thought that things would be better if Sirius would survive from getting killed by his own cousin.. but I never thought that it would lead to this.

But I guess we never really get what we want without consequences.

Then I made sure to myself, that I'll help Sirius throughout his pain, because I was the one to drag him into this.

At first, I thought everything that I did would make things better and easier from what was supposed to happen, but now I began to doubt and see the consequences of my actions.

What if I made things even worse? Instead of saving them, what if I ended up causing pain to them even more?

I shook my head, before sitting up from my bed. The curtains were draped on the window, making my room pretty dark.

It was surprising Draco didn't wake me up, he was the early bird between the two of us. We would stay up late at night, discussing Order meetings separately (Tonks would send us letters), taking care of Sirius, and sometimes talking about our lives.

It was the only thing keeping us motivated.

I heard a loud knock on my door, I turned to it confusingly.