𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖎𝖝

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND SIX: 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 ▬▬▬ ❦ ▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

  I walked through the dark pathway, the others wands being our only light source at the moment.

  "I didn't know this tunnel existed, did you know about this too, Potter?" Draco asked, our footsteps echoing around.

  "No, it wasn't in the map either." Harry replied while we continued to walk.

"I'm sorry about what happened, Malfoy. I saw it in the Prophet just a few hours ago.." Neville butted in the conversation, pertaining to Draco's disownment.

"It's all right, Longbottom. I've moved on with what happened." Draco sighed.

"I thought there were only seven passages in and out of school?" Ron quipped, recalling the passages Fred and George always used.

"They sealed off all of those before the start of the year," Neville replied. "There's no chance of getting through any of them now, not with the curses over the entrances and Death Eaters and dementors waiting at the exits."

Neville paused, before his face broke into a grin while looking at us.

"Never mind that stuff ... Is it true? Did you break into Gringotts? Did you escape on a dragon? It's everywhere, everyone's talking about it, Terry Boot got beaten up by Carrow for yelling about it in the Great Hall at dinner !"

"Yeah, it's true," Harry said with pride in his voice.

"And idiotic too, may I add. But that was our only chance at escaping if not getting eaten by the dragon beforehand." Draco added, earning an eye-roll from Harry.

"What did you do with the dragon?" Neville chuckled, watching the banter between the ex-rivals.

"Released it into the wild," Ron replied. "Hermione was all for keeping it as a pet."

"Don't exaggerate, Ron." Hermione sighed.

"But what have you been doing? People have been saying you've just been on the run, Harry, but I don't think so. I think you've been up to something." Neville turned to Harry curiously.

"Well, it's not really just Harry.. the five of us has been together for a year." I answered with a shrug.

"I knew it!" Neville roared. "When Malfoy got kidnapped by you of all people, I knew you're doing something! Then the five of you went missing at the same time coincidentally. Seamus and I have been speculating it for a while, then it showed up in the Prophet that all of you ambushed Malfoy's home and then Gringotts!"