𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞

CHAPTER EIGHTY: 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

    I gasped out, coughing when I choked on my saliva. I felt coldness all over my body as I panted heavily. I could feel my heart beat really fast.

   I was on the car with Wanda, we were talking about what we should do when we found a home, she told me that she was going to take a quick stop at this place called S.W.O.R.D, until I fell asleep.

   "Nicolette? She's awake! SHE'S AWAKE!"

   I heard a voice call out, I slowly opened my eyes and heard loud footsteps nearing me. Bright light welcomed my vision as I squinted my eyes before I sat up.

   My back ached so much, as if I've been laying for a long time.

   I fully let my eyes open, seeing the people in front of me with a worried look. A hand surrounded my shoulders, before a glass of water showed up in front of me.

   I didn't hesitate to take it, quenching my thirst for my very dried throat. Once I was finished, I looked around at the people around me again.

  "What happened to me?" I croaked, seeing that I was wearing a hospital gown.

  "You're alright." Sirius sighed, wrapping an arm around me. There were dark circles around his eyes, and so did everyone else.

   "Jills!"

   Draco slammed into me, but he was gentle when he embraced me, I could hear him sniffle on my shoulder. 

   He pulled away from me, and was replaced by a taller figure.

   "I thought I lost you for the second time." George had a huge frown on his face, his eyes were red and his hair was messy as if he had pushed his hand through it too many times.

   George wrapped an arm around me, swaying our bodies slowly like he always did, before kissing me on top of my head.

   "What happened to me?" I repeated my question earlier, everyone seemed to be distracted due to their worry.

   "You've been unconscious for almost two months, Nicolette. We were all so worried.. we didn't have any other choice but to bring you to Hogwarts.. St. Mungo's won't be able to give you privacy." Sirius shook his head, placing a hand on my palm. "You didn't wake up again, it scared us so much and we had to owl Dumbledore who instructed us to bring you here.. luckily, you still had a heartbeat.. unlike the past situation.."