𝖔𝖓𝖊 | prologue

CHAPTER ONE: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

"Ow! You punch like a dude, you know that?"

"Merlin! Act like you don't care? Are you hearing yourself?! That is exactly what you should not do to woo girls!"

"I told you, Coley. We'll win."

"We've been here for around 3 hours now. Don't we have anything to do? We're in the middle of saving the world right now."

"Can you two just stop flirting and just start it already?"

"Move out of the way, bitch!"

"Merlin's beard, she'd broken her spine!"

"I love you 3000."

I thought as voices raced through my head again. I knew that I was trying to get better now that a few years had passed. Yet I still couldn't get rid of these voices that continuously rang through my head, which told me that I was actually there. These were the ghosts from my past that will haunt me forever. The ghosts that I knew would always remind me of the adventures I've gone to. The adventures that left a bruise to my soul.

But before that, in order to understand the story, maybe we should go start over.

AND before starting over, I shall be beating the lost Weasley daughter and lost Potter daughter allegations. What, you think I'm that special girl (who was in an orphanage and been bullied her whole life, may I add) who suddenly discovers the Wizarding World because she's a powerful one who's the key to everything? Ha, very hilarious. That shit was funny, though.

Let's catch up a bit, shall we?

YEAR CHECK: [2020, in the middle of the pandemic all over the globe.]

Before anything else, I'm just a normal attractive teenage surfer (with horrendous temper and daddy issues) with my fantasies for people who doesn't even exist. There's no school obviously, that's why I'm able to chill like this.

I'm obsessed of- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SOUND?

Sorry, there's a loud sound coming from the house a few blocks away and it's annoying. There's like some kind of band going at it again.

Classic California.

Well, maybe we needed this normalization. The town's been quiet ever since the lockdown.