𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

CHAPTER TWENTY: 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

   Draco stood there along with Blaise and Theodore. As usual, he's wearing a black suit lile a 20th century emo boy.

  "What?" Daphne asked, as she held my hand as if trying not to lose me through the crowd.

  "Why are you hanging out with her? Isn't she Potter's friend?" Blaise crossed his arms as he squinted at me.

  "Nicolette is my friend. You don't give a fuck about who I'm friends with." Daphne snapped as I gasped with amusement.

  I locked eyes again with Draco, I gave him a dark glare, he looked away after that. I shrugged before Daphne pulled me to walk around.

  Scaredy cat.

   "Not bad, Daph!" I chuckled as she began to laugh with me. We stumbled upon a man giving out Irish hats and scarves for free. Daphne and I took one as we laughed at how we looked like.

  The blazing sun began burning against my skin as I began to feel thirsty. I opened the water bottle Molly gave us, I began to drink water.

  "Is there anything going on with you and Draco?"

  I gasped out, forgetting that I still had water in my mouth, resulting me to choke.

  "What the hell, Daph?" I coughed out. Daphne chuckled and patted my back.

  "What? I was just wondering!" Daphne bit her lip, holding back a laugh.

  "There's nothing going on, we aren't even acquaintances!" I rolled my eyes.

  "Uh huh, if that's what makes you sleep at night." Daphne nodded with a smirk.

  "Seriously, how could you think of an idea that included Draco and I? We never even talked! Well, we did but it was more of a fight." I frowned.

  "I don't know, I felt a tension between the two of you." Daphne shrugged as she let me take a bite of a pastry Eleanor baked.

  "That's absurd.. maybe you mean- I'm-going-to-kill-him-tension." I shook my head, laughing.

  "You've got eyes on Potter, don't you?" Daphne turned to me, my eyes widened at her statement.

  "Wha-"

  "It's pretty obvious." Daphne shrugged.

  "Well, it's just an admiration. It's not really a serious thing.. think he's cute but I definitely don't wanna date him. He can't even ask girls out! Maybe Diggory or Wood would be cute guys to date." I sighed. I thought of an idea as a mischievous grin creeped its way on my face.

  "How about you, Daph? Did someone catch your eye?" I snickered.

  "I hate you! Anyways, I guess.. Theodore Nott, but shut up! This is our secret." Daphne hissed, her cheeks turning crimson.