𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀
▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

Hours had passed already and I was still wrapped in the comfort of my thick blankets, Hermione didn't dare to visit me, assuming that she understood what I wanted for now.

I wanted solitude, even just for a few hours. This was the first time I just laid there for hours, without contemplating about different things. I allowed myself to rest for once, in which I knew the incapability of myself of doing.

However, that didn't last long. My brain was back to its mindset, almost like an autopilot. Now, thoughts began buzzing back in my head. First, my mom, then Cedric, then Draco.

Draco.

I felt so stupid all of a sudden, this is definitely my fault. Or was it his? I really am trying to stop them from fighting, but I ended up defending Harry.

I just lost a friend.

But, Draco's the one who initiated the argument, so it's practically his fault. But then, I was the one who wanted to be friends with him, and he gave me a chance, in which I just wasted a few hours ago.

Should I apologize? Well, no. I'm not going to act vulnerable just for a boy.

Anyways, I've got other things to worry than this. But, what will Daphne and the others will say about this? What if Daphne avoids me?

My thoughts were interrupted with a knock on my door, it couldn't have been Hermione, because she would've went straight inside.

I frowned before standing up, slowly walking to the door, before turning the doorknob.

My eyes widened at the sight of Daphne, a frown on her face.

"Daphne!" I gaped at her in confusion as I opened the door wider.

"Didn't you know how worried I was? Last minute we were just eating casually, then now you passed out and Draco's suddenly telling us that you're no longer friends? Like what the hell?" Daphne put her hands around her waist as she sighed.

"What do you mean I passed out?" I frowned, I could clearly remember walking back to the common room to sleep.

"You.. didn't know?" Daphne looked at me in concern, clutching my hand.

"No, what happened?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You passed out in the corridor, thankfully a Hufflepuff saw you and asked for help, somebody was able to catch you before you fell on the floor. You were brought here and Madame Pomfrey decided to treat you personally instead of taking you to the hospital wing." Daphne mirrored my expression, tucking a hair with my ear.

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ʰᵖ ˣ ᵐᶜᵘजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें