ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Double update, yay.

CHAPTER FORTY NINE: 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

"Hey! Just because you have magic now doesn't mean you can pull pranks everywhere, Nicolette!" Tony's voice boomed from his room while Peter and I ran around, he shot webs onto the ceiling while I enchanted it to glow with different colours, once someone passes it, it'll fall down to the person and change their hair color.

Peter and I stopped running after a while to breathe, hiding behind the piano.

"Hello, friends! I'm back!" Thor's voice echoed as we heard his footsteps, it was silent for a second.

"MY HAIR!" We heard Thor shriek, Peter and I immediately high-fived before scrambling out of the piano and finding a much better hiding place.

We went inside Sam, Bucky and Steve's empty room and hid inside their closet. I could smell the 80s smelling perfume which stung my nose, I grimaced. It was probably Steve's.

"That smells good." Peter sniffed with his eyes closed.

"Dude," I looked at him, disgusted. "That's a high level of creepy."

"Fine." Peter rolled his eyes and peeked out of the closet. We sat there for probably an hour, playing around with our powers, I turned Bucky's clothes pink while Peter stuffed webs inside Sam's clothes.

Oh, and you missed a lot of things. It has been a few weeks since I was able to use my powers, which kinda explains how I'm able to use it much more easier now. Also, Wanda taught me different tricks of my powers. She taught me psychokinesis, teleportation, and flight. She said those things were only ONE of the basics, THE BASICS. 

I'm still on the loose ends when it comes to the manifestations to magic a wide range of things. 

Vision helped me to do phasing (intangibility) which no one else besides him has ever done before, AND IT WAS AMAZING. I was able to win every Saturday's hide and seek with Peter, Loki, and Sif because of it.

It was a bit difficult but I managed anyway.

Peter and I stayed there for a good few minutes. I turned Bucky's clothes pink while Peter stuffed webs inside Sam's clothes.

"Nicolette! Peter! You kids drag your butts here this instant!" Tony's voice was louder this time. That means he's probably mad mad.

"He's mad. We're dead." Peter gulped, his eyes widened.

I held his arm and teleported us outside, on the couch. In front of us was a glaring Tony Stark and a much more funnier view. Thor's hair was pink, Wanda's hair was red, Nat's hair was black, Bucky's hair was blonde, Sam had purple, Steve was wearing a cap so I assume his hair was doing just fine. Scott had blue hair and judging by the smile on his face, he loved it. Clint and Pietro were just howling in laughter on the corner. The Guardians seemed to be amused, they weren't victimised by our tricks.