𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

▬▬▬❦▬▬▬

    I jogged to the hallways as I went on the way to Dumbledore's office. I whispered the password as the stairs emerged. I went up the stairs, revealing Dumbledore sitting on his chair, both hands on the table.

  "Good morning, Professor." I greeted as I walked over to him, playing with Fawkes' feathers as Fawkes twitted.

  "How are you, Nicolette? It's nice to see you with consciousness again." Dumbledore gave me a smile.

  "Thanks for your concern, Professor. But I'm feeling better now, I'm here because I decided to ask permission to stay with the Weasleys for the summer. I had no place to go, after all." I sheepishly said.

  "Seeing as I am your guardian for the time being, I would be granting your wish." Dumbledore grabbed his quill and wrote on a parchment, before stamping Hogwarts' crest on it.

   Dumbledore handed it to me as I thanked him, bidding him a great summer as I met up with the trio on the carriages.

   "Ron! I've got permission!" I raised my hands, waving the letter as I sat next to Hermione. Ron took the letter out of my hands as he opened it.

   "You git! That was for your parents!" I scolded him.

   "Well, I'm a Weasley, aren't I?" Ron jested as Hermione shook her head in disappointment. I peeked on the letter as I read it with Ron and Harry.

                Dear Arthur and Molly Weasley,

         I had granted permission for Nicolette Cullen to stay with you for the summer. As her acting guardian, please take good care of her and I promise you that she is not to be a distraction to your family, but I can't promise you that she'll behave at your home, seeing as she had been spending her time with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, and she also has been in an acquaintance with Fred and George Weasley.

      I'm looking forward for your reply if Nicolette goes into funny business.

    Albus Dumbledore.

   "It's not like I've been mischievous! How could Dumbledore say that?" Hermione gasped.

   "You shouldn't be complaining, you have us as your friends." Harry grinned.

  "Oh, don't be narcissistic now, Harry. Dumbledore indirectly said that you're of an influence to Nicolette that's why she picks up your behavior." Hermione rolled her eyes as I leaned back on my seat, silently laughing.

   "It must be fun to have Dumbledore as your guardian." Ron gaped as I just shrugged at him.

  We enjoyed the ride on the carriage as students chatter behind us in rows of other carriages. Ron opened his bag revealing a packet of pumpkin pasties.