Crouch and Exams

Graciela's POV

The puppies are now ten weeks old. There are three boys and one girl. I have named them all. First is Winston, the brindle and he had to investigate everything. The second is Fawn, she follows Winston everywhere. Third is Fang Jr and he is just like his father, he is also the biggest of the pups. Lastly is Storm and he is the runt. But he does not let that stop him from keeping up with his bigger siblings.

Anyway today Harry is finding our what the final task is. Also next week exams start. I've been studying hard with Ginny and Hermione. Though the pups do distract me sometimes when they cause mischief.

Right now Hermione is helping me study for Arithmancy and Ancient Runes. While Ron studies for Potions. Harry had gone to find out what the final task is. "Do you get how to do the equation now?" Hermione asks me.

"Yes, thank you" I say with a smile and she checks me translation.

"Not bad on your translations, but you have spelt a few of them wrong" she tells me. She points them out and has me try to spell them again. On the second try I got all but one wrong. So Hermione showed me the right way to spell it and I thanked her.

We finish studying and start to play with the pups. Winston playing tug of war with Ron. Fang Jr sleeping on Hermione's lap. Storm is sleeping next to Crookshanks. Harry soon appears and he tells us about what happened. "It comes down to this" I state as I pat Fawn.

"Either Mr. Crouch attacked Viktor, or somebody else attacked both of them when Viktor wasn't looking" Hermione states.

"It must've been Crouch" Ron says. "That's why he was gone when Harry and Dumbledore got there. He'd done a runner" he states.

"I don't know, Harry said he was weak" I remind him.

"She's right, I don't reckon he was up to Disapparating or anything" Harry tells us.

"You can't Disapparate on the Hogwarts grounds, haven't I told you enough times?" Hermione asks them annoyed.

"Maybe you should tell Dusk" I tell Harry. "He told you to keep him updated on events and if you find out anything about Crouch" I state.

"You're right" he says. "Sorry you couldn't meet him in person" he adds. "But you will next time" he assures me and I smile.

"I hope so, wish I had a god parent like him" I tell him.

"Maybe you do have one, you should ask your parents when we return to Privet Drive this summer" Harry tells me. I nod my head in agreement.

"Gracie!" Ginny says and races over. "I go a letter back from mum, she says the pups can stay at the Burrow over the summer" she tells me.

"That's great" I say with a smile. "We should tell Hagrid, come one Winter and Pups" I say. We leave the common room and go down to Hagrid's hut. Fang was happy to see his pups and Winter again. "Hagrid, the pups will be at the Burrow over the summer. But will hopefully be back next year" I tell him.

"I'm glad they'll all be together, though I wish one of them would stay" he says.

"Maybe one can" Ginny tells him.

"We'll discuss it more before break starts" I assure them.

(Time skip)

Micheal, Ginny and I do our third year exams. While Ron and Hermione set their fourth year exams. While Harry got to relax as a champion, he did not have to do his exams. Along with Cedric, Fleur and Viktor.

But hopefully Harry is studying some new spells for the final task. He is also looking after Winter and the pups. I hope they aren't causing him to much trouble.

I'm sure I passed my normal classes; DADA, Potions, History, Charms, Transfiguration, Astornomy and Herebology. I wonder if I passed my new ones. Guess I just have to wait for the exam results. But with all the practice I got by helping Harry prepare for the final task with the other two. I'm sure I passed DADA, Transfiguration and Charms.

A/N

Picture above of the pups now and their names.