Harry's Vision

Graciela's POV

So a lot has happened since Micheal and I signed the contract. Which I haven't managed to get to Hector yet. We had our quidditch final, which Gryffindor won. They even invited a new Weasley is our King song. Harry and Hermione didn't see it though. As Hagrid had taken them to introduce them to his half brother Grawp.

Snape stopped giving Harry Occlumency lessons. Only because Harry violated his privacy. So Micheal and I have been reading about Occlumency, hoping to help Harry master it. Though he doesn't seemed interested in it at all.

The OWL students had their career advice interviews with their heads of house. Which Umbridge had to sea through them all. Harry broke into Umbridge's office to talk to Sirius. While the twins caused a distraction. They ended up flying away from the school.

Exams have started. I've sent Winter and the pups away to HQ. As I didn't feel is was safe for them anymore. Good thing too. Not even a week later during Harry's astronomy exam, Umbridge and wizards from the ministry attacked Hagrid at his own home. Stunning Fang and hospitalizing Professor McGonagall.

Anyway back to the present. Ron and Hermione told me Harry had fainted during their last exam. We went looking for him and when we found him. He took us to an empty classroom. "Voldemort's got Sirius" he tells us.

"What?" Ron asks.

"How'd yo..." Hermione and I start to ask.

"Saw it. Just now. When I fell asleep in the exam" he states.

"You said he had fainted" I say confused.

"But--but where? How?" Hermione asks looking pale.

"I dunno how" Harry tells her. "But I know exactly where. There's a room in the Department of Mysteries full of shelves covered in these little glass balls and they're at the end of row ninety-seven. He's trying to use Sirius to get whatever it is he wants from in there, he's torturing him. Says he'll end by killing him" he explains. "How're we going to get there?" he asks us.

"Get there?" Ron asks him.

"Get to the Department of Mysteries, so we can rescue Sirius!" Harry exclaims.

"Harry, how did Voldemort get into the Ministry of Magic without anybody realizing he was there?" Hermione asks him.

"She's got a point Harry, it's the middle of the day. The Ministry would be fall of people" I state.

"How do I know?" he demands. "The question is how we're going to get in there!" he bellows.

"Hey, don't take that tone with me cousin!" I snap.

"Harry, it's five o'clock in the afternoon the Ministry of Magic must be full of workers. How would Voldemort and Sirius have got in without being seen? Harry, they're probably the two most wanted wizards in the world. You think they could get into a building full of Aurors undetected?" Hermione asks him.

"Exactly" I state agreeing with Hermione.

"I dunno, Voldemort used an Invisibility Cloak or something" he snaps. "Anyway, the Department of Mysteries has always been completely empty whenever I've been..." he starts to retort.

"You've never been there, Harry" Hermione and I tell him. "You've dreamed about the place, that's all" she states.

"They're not normal dreams" he reminds us. "How d'you explain Ron's dad then, what was all that about, how come I knew what had happened to him?" he asks us.

"He's got a point" Ron tells Hermione and I.

"But this is just --just so unlikely" Hermione tells them. "Harry, how on earth could Voldemort have got hold of Sirius when he's been in Grimmauld Place all the time?" she asks.