Parting of Ways

Graciela's POV

"I have to go find Micheal" I state.

"He's in the hospital wing" McGonagall tells me.

"Be safe Harry and join me soon" I say giving him a tight hug. "Micheal and I will talk to you later head master" I add before leaving. I race to the hospital wing and find Micheal sitting away from everyone else. I go over and close the curtains around us putting up a privacy spell.

"Is Harry ok?" he asks me.

"He's fine and we found the real Moody. He's been locked in a trunk all year while the imposter took his hair for poly juice potion" I tell him.

"So the imposter was the one raiding Snape's store room?" he asks and I nod my head. "Who was it? The imposter" he asks.

"Barty Crouch Jr" I tell him. "He was a death eater and everyone believed him to be dead aside from his father. Who held him captive under the imperious curse. He was the one who stole Harry's wand at the World Cup" I explain.

"Do you hate me?" he asks me.

"I could never hate you Micheal, I don't care who your biological father is. You're not like him, you are good and decent. Kind, that's what I love about you" I say blushing. He looks at me shocked.

"You love me?" he asks shocked. I smile and kiss him.

"Yes, Dumbledore will protect you and your mother from him. You won't ever be evil, besides you have something he never had" I tell him.

"What?" he asks me confused.

"Love" I state. "He never knew or experienced love. That's why he couldn't kill Harry all those years again. Because of my aunt's love for Harry. You have me and your mother, we both love you. We'll be by your side always" I tell him.

"Thank you Gracie, I can't do this without you" he tells me.

"You won't lose me ever" I assure him. "Now lets rejoin the others. Professor Dumbledore will want to speak to us soon" I state. I take down the spell and we go join the others. Mrs Weasley hugs us both tightly. Soon Micheal's mother appears and she rushes over and hugs him tightly.

"Is it true? Is he back?" she asks him.

"Yes, why did you never tell me?" he asks her.

"We'll discuss this later" she tells him. Just then Harry enters the room with Padfoot and Dumbledore. I rush over and hug Harry. He hugs back tightly.

"Graciela, Micheal and Harry have been through a terrible ordeal tonight. Harry has just had to relive it for me. What he needs now is sleep, and peace, and quiet. If he would like you all to stay with him, you may do so. But I do not want you questioning any of them until they are ready to answer, and certainly not this evening" he tells us. "Micheal, Graciela I must have a private word with you both about tonight's events" he says.

"We know head master, we're ready" Micheal says as he grips my hand.

"I'm coming with you" Micheal's mother states. Dumbledore does not protest.

"I'll be back soon Harry" I assure my cousin. The three of us follow Dumbledore to his office. Where we relive the events from tonight as we explain what happened from our point of view.

"I'll have you and your son moved to a safe house immediately" he tells Micheal's mother. "He will not have either of you" he states.

"Thank you Albus, I feared this day and prayed it'd never come. But know I am ready to do my part" she tells him. "Please have an order member look after my son while I set our affairs in order. It should only take a few days and I'll report regularly" she states.

"Must you go mum? I have so many questions" Micheal tells her.

"I know sweetie and you'll find the answers in here" she says handing him a journal. "I wrote this the year I was pregnant with you, it explains everything. We'll talk properly once we re-unit" she assures him. "Take care of him Graciela" she tells me.

"I will" I assure her.

"I'll walk them back to the hospital wing" she tells Dumbledore.

"Thank you, I have to go meet Fudge anyway" Dumbledore states. "You both have been very brave tonight. I am sorry for what happened to you both. But rest assured you will never again be in danger while you at Hogwarts" he tells us.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Head Master, a war is coming and no place will ever be completely safe" Micheal states. "Come on Gracie, Harry will be worried" he says. We leave the office with his mother and return to the hospital wing to see Harry asleep. "Go, he needs you more then I" he tells me. I smile and peck his cheek.

I go over to Harry and lay beside him. "I won't let him hurt you again Harry" I state. As I start to feel tired. I was about to drift off when I hear shouting and running foot steps heading for the hospital wing. I draw my wand sitting up pointing it at the door. But relax when I see it's just McGonagall with Fudge. But glare when I see they've woken Harry.

Dumbledore appears and he tells Fudge Voldemort is back. But he doesn't believe him. Even when Snape showed him his black dark mark. But he he thinks we're all barking mad. He refused to believe that Voldemort is back. He gave Harry his winnings and left.

Dumbledore then starts to give orders. Sending Bill to Ministry to talk to his father and help him convince others not as narrow minded as Fudge about Voldemort's return. He sent McGonagall to get Hagrid and Madame Maxine. Then had Madame Pomfrey go tend to Winky. He then had Sirius turn human scaring Mrs Weasley.

He had him and Snape shake hands. He then sent Sirius to go rally the old crowd. Sirius hugged both Harry and I before leaving. Dumbledore and Snape spoke cryptically, before Snape left the room. His cloak billowing behind him. "I must go see the Diggory's, Harry finish your potion. Micheal and Graciela drink your own potions. I will see all of you later" he tells us.

Harry slumped back against his pillows as Dumbledore disappeared. Hermione, Ron, and Mrs. Weasley were all looking at him. None of them spoke for a very long time. "You've got to take your potions dears, Nova I shall watched over Micheal" Mrs Weasley says.

"Thank you Molly, Micheal you be good and I shall see you soon" she says hugging him before leaving. I get in the bed next to Harry's and Micheal gets in the one on my other side. All three of us have our dreamless sleep potions and I fall into a dreamless peaceful sleep.

A/N

Picture above of Padfoot.